Chapter 3

It was 5:30. Florence was ready to meet Isabella. All the feelings of excitement had disappeared and all the anxiety came back. She was shaking uncontrollably and finding it difficult to breath. The best thing for her to do now would just to leave her house and go and meet her. She knew that once she left her house she would feel better. She grabbed her coat then left her house and walked to the cafe as fast as she could. Florence had no idea what Isabella looked like. She would just have to wait in the cafe until Isabella recognised her. She entered the cafe and sat down at a seat. She fixed her hair and looked at her watch. 5:58pm. Multiple people were coming in and out of the cafe but none seemed to be interested in Florence. The clock struck exactly 6pm and the door swung open. A beautiful blonde haired woman came walking in. Florence knew straight away that this was Isabella. She walked over to where Florence was sitting and she sat down. No one spoke for a couple of minutes. It was eventually Isabella who croaked up and introduced herself. She shook the red heads hand.
"Hey, I'm Isabella Summers. I'm so glad that I'm finally meeting you"
"Same for you. Your letter intrigued me so much and I had nothing to loose"
Isabella stated to laugh uneasingly.
"Wait so it actually was you who found the letter? Sarah doesn't exist?"
Florence shook her head
"No, Sarah does not exist. I thought it was too risky to give away my details straight away and so I thought it would be best if I pretended I was someone else to see if you wanted to kill me or something!"
"Florence you're nearly as smart as me!" Isabella laughed
"Would you like something to eat? I'm quite hungry myself" Florence asked. She knew that the only way she was going to get the conversation flowing was if she had something to eat and a coffee to drink.
"Sure. Whatever you're having. I'm sure that your sense of taste is just as good as mine."
The pair ordered two panini's and two coffees. You can never go wrong with coffee Florence quotes.
The two woman spoke all night about everything you could imagine and surprisingly they got on swimmingly well.
Florence has never before felt an attraction to a woman until now. She decided that she should just tell the woman as that is what Isabella was hoping for.
"You know Isabella I've never ever thought that I would be attracted to a woman but honestly I think you have changed that. I'm so glad I found your letter" she took the blondes hand and kissed it.
"And I am also glad you found it. You are everything that I hoped you would be and more"
Florence blushed. She honestly has never felt any attraction to a woman before now. When she took Isabella's hand a rush of love ran through her veins. Was it to soon to bring a stranger to her house? Probably. She didn't care though.
"Come back to mine. Spend the night at mine. Please"
"As much as I would love to not tonight. I think it may be too soon. I will text you and phone you in the morning though. We can arrange another date yes?"
Florence felt disgusted by herself. Was she really that stupid as to bring a stranger into her home? She certainly felt stupid when Isabella declined her request.
"Sure yeah, it was a silly thought any way"
Florence stood up and walked the blonde out of the cafe. Florence now felt really awkward and Isabella could tell. Florence bent down and kissed Isabella's cheek.
"I enjoyed tonight. I'll see you later Isabella"
Isa winked "you can call me isa next time"
The two woman parted and not another word was said between the two.