Chapter 12 Annabeth's POV

Annabeth was not prepared to see Percy in the state he was in. He was arguing with himself. A very unusual sight, for sure. He stopped when he heard the door bust open, well...off. He recomposed his posture and turned to them.

"Can I help you, young ladies?" he said. Okay, he never says that, Annabeth thought.

"What's wrong with you?" Thalia asked.

"Wow, way to put it bluntly and to the point." Annabeth commented. Percy chuckled deeply.

"The real question is: What's wrong with you?" he sad, slowly standing up and walking closer. He stood in front of Annabeth and looked down at her.

"Did you really think that nobody knows about your little vision from Athena?" He asked coldly. A look of pure terror formed on Annabeth's face, but she quickly replaced it with anger.

"Who are you talking about?! Who are you?!" Annabeth yelled in his face. The ground started to rumble violently, sawdust raining down from the ceiling.

"I am the end of you, if you aren't the end of me." he replied menacingly. Thalia had been so quiet, Annabeth forgot she was here. Thalia was frozen in her place, just stared into nothingness. Annabeth saw realization on her face and she came back to reality. She glared at Percy with fury in her face. Annabeth focused on Percy's face. His eyes were half red, half sea green. Annabeth took notice that the sea green was covering more area in the irises than the red, making it so that he had more control in there somewhere. his feet lifted off the ground and his arms spread wide, gathering water from the fountain that was in his cabin. The water circled around him in a hurricane of power. 

"Show yourself, demon!" Thalia yelled at 'Percy'.

"I am no demon; I am a goddess and you should show more respect than this." 'Percy'said in a voice that was defiantly not his own. It was the same sleepy voice Annabeth heard the night before. Gaea.

"Until next time, demigods," Gaea said. The ground beneath them cracked open in a jagged line, opening enough for Percy to fit. He leaped into the crack in the floor and the it sealed shut. The water dropped from the air to the floor in a big splash that soaked everything. The room was silent.

"Let's get out of here," Thalia said, pulling on Annabeth's arm. She followed Thalia until they were in front of the Zeus cabin, in which Thalia stayed in temporarily. Thalia turned around and grabbed Annabeth's shoulders and looked serious.

"Annabeth, you know that you have to kill him right?" Thalia asked. Annabeth wouldn't meet her eyes.

"How can you be so sure?" Annabeth asked weakly, which wasn't like her at all.

"Its like what happened with Luke. He had to be killed in order to stop Kronos," Thalia said.

"Just why does it have to be me?" Annabeth asked.

"Because the prophecy states it: 'He shall be defeated by the one he loves most'." Thalia informed.

"I know...I know," Annabeth replied. Thalia let go of her shoulders and said a farewell for the night. As Annabeth walked to her cabin, she thought:

What a life I have

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Woo, two chapters in one day! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter. Ba-bye!