\22/

GUYS HIDE IS NEARLY ST 1K READ AND THIS BOOK WAS ONLY STARTED LIKE 3 WEEKS AGO HSHSHC ILY
ALSODONT FORGET TO LEAVE QUESTIONS FOR CHARACTER ASK PLS I BEG

+Bella POV+

There was no way I was losing Calum. I couldn't lose him.

"This stuff smells really bad" Violet said, gagging slightly. We were picking the ingredients up for the cleanser and half this stuff was from abroad and was really strange.

We paid for the items and they were quite expensive. We brought 4 items and it came to $37 but it was worth it to save our best friend.

Calum had noted down what the priest had told us on how to make the cleanser and how to perform it.

The officer had gotten back to us once again with Luke's location. We decided to act straight away and travel there. We walked in quietly so we were unknown, blocking the doors once the were all in.

"Luke! You're gunna get found out one way or another!" We heard a voice that belonged to Amelia. We followed it while guards kept look on the doors.

We saw Luke sitting across from Amelia and she looked at us quickly and kept her focus of Luke. As soon as we took another step he shot up, starring right at me.

He walked towards me, slowly.

"Luke! Stop it!" Amelia screamed at him.

"Baby, just stay calm, it'll be okay" Calum whispered in my ear as my heartbeat picked up and my breathing was heavy.

"Stay away from the girl, Hemmings" one of the officers warned, signalling for the others to aim their guns.

He just ignored them and kept his gaze on me
"Don't worry Bella, I'll treat you good"
-
Oh kinky Luke ;)))
Anyway this was slightly boring so next chapter will be better!! :)
Much love is given!

THIS BOOK HAS NEARLY GOT 1K READS IN 3WEEKS ILY ALL SM

Don't forget to leave questions for the character ask!! :)

-Tianna xx