Chapt.16: Xavier

Xavier's pov
The day that my sister found her mate was scary for her cause shevthr omega of the pack. I protected her since our parents died and it's beeen hard for cause the day after our parents died, Asher's parents called Shelby the omega and it wasn't fair. Ever since then she hasn't shift into her wolf yet and I hope that her wolf will come out one day.

I protected my sister since our parents died. I feel that since she has some beta blood in her to protect herself but after the death of our parents, her wolf just didn't talk at all so I hope that my little sister gets her wolf in time.

I'm the beta to the my best friend and alpha, Asher. He's my sister's mate. But enough about my sister and time to think about myself.

I hope that I find my mate soon and maybe it's going to take awhile for me. I want my mate to look beautiful, smart, and other qualities that I would love my mate to be.

*Back to reality*

I heard my sister come downstairs. She probably scared what the pack is going to do to her. I said, " Hey". She said, "Whats up bro". I smiled and said," nothing much just being bored out my werewolf life". She laughed. I changed over the years and I nevered really got time to spend with my sister so today is the day to start having the brother and sister bonding time.

Vote

Comment

Fan