Chapter Fifty-seven ~ My Hunter's Birthday

(Your POV)

~One Year Later~

"Kitten, where is the cake?" Sebastian asked, walking into the kitchen. He was holding hunter in his arms, and my baby boy was giggling as Daddy tickled him. "The others should be here soon."

It was September seventeenth, my Hunter's birthday. He was turning one today, and Sebastian and I invited everyone over to the apartment for a party. Hunter's (h/c) hair had grown long like Sebastian's and we didn't have the heart to cut it. His crimson eyes matched Sebastian's, and he grew more and more handsome everyday. He was already walking, and saying some words.

"Right here," I said, showing the green cake to my husband, homemade of course. It was a circular cake with the words 'Happy Birthday Hunter!' in white icing. A year had passed with our little boy, and he was definitely a hand full. "Does it look alright?"

"It looks yummy," Sebastian said, and I giggled at the fact that he said 'yummy', It was unlike him to say something like that. The doorbell rang and Sebastian went to open it with Hunter.

"Finally!" I heard Sebastian exclaim from the other room. I wiped my hands on a towel and walked out in my black skinny jeans, (f/c) v-neck, and my apron. Sebastian was standing by the front door with a blushing Grell and a glaring Claude. What I noticed was the fact they were holding hands. My jaw dropped, and Grell ran over to give me a hug.

"When did this happen?" I asked him, pointing out the fact that they were holding hands not that long ago.

"Yum..." Grell said, pulling away from the hug, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

"It's fine," I said with a giggle, seeing Sebastian patting Claude on the back. "Congrats guys." Claude glared at me with his golden eyes, but I saw a pink tinge in his cheeks. "I'm going to finishing up the cake." I made my way into the kitchen, washing my hands before putting the finishing touches on the cake.

When I walked out, Hannah and Veronica were there. Veronica was so pretty. I had met her before, but everytime I see her, she is beautiful. She had clear, blue eyes, and long black hair. She was tall and fit. Hannah and Veronica had been dating forever, and they were going to be getting married in the spring. William was even there because we had made up a few months ago.

"Hey guys!" I said, walking over to Sebastian and taking Hunter into my arms. He giggled and held onto a strand of my (h/c) hair.

"Mama," he said, giggling again.

"Yes, I'm mama," I told him, kissing the tip of his nose and causing him to giggle again. Sebastian's parents had also arrived, and mom had run over to Hunter.

"He has gotten so big!" She exclaimed, a huge smile on his face.

"Nana," Hunter said, gesturing to be picked up by her. Mom was Nana, and Dad was Pops. We wanted to do something different than grandma and grandpa.

"Oh (f/n)! Our godchild is so adorable," Grell squealed, getting up and taking Hunter from Nana's arms.

"Thanks for coming everyone," Sebastian said, taking the presents and setting them on the coffee table. I saw next to Hannah who pulled me into a hug.

"Your son is adorable," Hannah told me, taking Veronica's hand in hers. They were so cute!

"He takes after his father," I said, giggling as Grell put Hunter on the ground. We all watched as Hunter wobbled around the floor, falling on his butt every now and again. "Does anyone want any wine or anything?"

Everyone nodded their heads, and I walked into the kitchen to get nine glasses. Sebastian had walked behind me, and pulled me into a hug from behind.

"You seem happy?" he asked, kissing the crook of my neck.

"I am," I told him, turning in his arms and wrapping my arms around his neck. "I have my family around me. I used to have no family, but ever since I met you, so many people have become my family. I thank you for that."

"I love you," He said, wrapping his arms around my waist, leaning down and planting his lips on mine. They moved together with passion, and I heard a wolf whistle from the doorway. Sebastian and I pulled apart to find Claude and Hannah standing in the doorway.

"Gosh guys! Get a room!" Hannah laughed, and I felt my cheeks turn pink.

"Well, you are in my house," Sebastian said, his words full of sarcasm. Hannah giggled as Claude smirked, helping us with the drinks. We all walked out to find Hunter falling back on his butt again.

"We have the wine," I said, handing out glasses. Hunter got back up and walked over to me, grabbing my leg.

"Up," he said, bouncing slightly. I giggled, setting my drink down and leaning down. Hunter wrapped his arms around my neck, holding onto me.

"Does anyone want cake?" Sebastian asked, bringing out the cake that I had made. I smiled, placing Hunter in his highchair. I had also made a smash cake for Hunter. It was always fun to watch a baby to eat his first cake.

"I would love some!" Veronica said in her cute, high voice. I smiled, getting a knife and cutting the cake, putting it on plates and handing them out.

"(F/n)! This is amazing!" William said with a smile. It was the first thing he had said since he walked in, because it was still somewhat awkward with what happened. The others mumbled their agreement.

"Thanks," I mumbled, my cheeks turning pink again. Hunter squealed, and we all looked at him to watch him shove his entire face into the cake. There was green frosting all over his face, and his chest. 'It was a good thing that I took his shirt off so it didn't get ruined,' I thought, smiling at my son. "That's my boy..."

Everyone else laughed as we watched Hunter slam his face into the cake again. He used his hands, and he looked like he attacked the Hulk or something. We continued to talk about random stuff. It went like that for a while. We were all just enjoying each other's company. I smiled at something Grell said as he hugged Claude's arm.

Claude looked happy, and it made me happy to see him like that. Hannah and Veronica were also hugging on each other. I felt sorry for William because he was surrounded by couples, but he seemed to not mind. It was great to be surrounded by my family.

I had lost my family, but now they were there around me. They were not family by blood, but that meant so much more to have them. With a smile on my face, I took another sip of my wine, just listening to what they had to say. 'My family... My husband... My son... My friends... I would want my life no other way than this...'

~~~~~

Author's Note,

So guys... This is the last regular chapter... One more post, and this story is done. I really hope you guys have enjoyed this story, because it has been so much fun to write. I have this idea due to the amazing lostghost21, because she has been there since the beginning, giving me constant support.

Let's just say that I would not have been able to do this without you guys. One more post, and this story will be completed. I love you guys!

Abby

Disclaimer~
I do not own Black Butler or any of it's characters! I do not own you or your character. The only thing I own is the plot and how the characters interact with you.