Chapter 1 Engagement.

My name is Katrina Yui Kargami I live in Japan in the suburbs. October 4, 1860 is today 8:27am I couldn't sleep so I ask my Butler Sakimo to get me some tea. He came back with my tea and with some brownies. He left to the kitchen and left me. I was done so I left to my bathroom to take a bath I called Sakimo to help me get ready for the party.
Sakimo brushed my long black hair and help me with the corset I wasn't able to stand the tightness so I moaned out to Sakimo to stop. He said that its not tight enough. "S..s..Sakimo!" I moaned he laughed a little and said, dear dont worry I'm almost done. When he was done I felt weird but, I took the thought away. I wore a red dress with the outline of it was black. Their was everyone I invited here I was a little worry about what's going to happen. I walk down with Sakimo holding my arm he smiled at me and nodded. Their was almost 50 people that I invited. Yui you look so lovely darling. "Ohh thank you Ginshi." Katrina may I ask you a question? Huh?" "Sure ask away!" Everyone looked at me and Ginshi, Katrina well you marry me? I looked at Sakimo and he nodded I wanted to keep my clans name but, I really do like Ginshi he was so swewt to me and so loveable. "Umm... Ginshi I really do adore you and your one of a kind so yes I will happily marry you." He kissed me on the lips and put the ring on my finger I smiled at him and we started the party. Ginshi is a noblemen he is the Akashiki clan leader and the only one alive.

After the party.

Ginshi and I wet to my study and talk but we really didn't talk. Ginshi started to kiss me and pining me on the wall then went down to my neck and started to find my sweet spot but failed. He then was trying to take of my dress but I stop him I told him that I want to wait for are wedding he nodded wnd kiss my neck again and to find my sweet spot which he did this time I moaned loadly he then made me bend down and suck but I again told him no by that time I was blushing my ass off I really didn't like the concept of me having sex in a young age I really want to learn first then do that and end up pregnant. I'll wait so when he said that he had to go he kissed me on the lips and left. Sakimo looked at me that I had been pleasured. I looked at him and blush madly and nodded "no" we didn't do anything your thinking. He walk towards me and kissed me on the cheek. Im guessing my own personal butler likes me but I didn't care if he does I'm with Ginshi. He took me to my bed and help me change my clothes to my night gown. It was already 8:50pm today went faster then I thought I couldn't even see my girls today I wanted to but no I couldn't see them. Well tomorrow morning I can try to see them, they are on winter break. So that's it I'm going to see my girls tomorrow I told Sakimo and he nodded. I got up and hugged Sakimo and kissed him on the lips what the hell why did I just kissed my butler on the lips.... I was blushing very badly and he was too. He carried me to my bed and lay me down then he sat down in this chair waiting for me to go to sleep I was almost asleep but I whispered to Sakimo that, "I really miss Oihimina and Yulis." He smiled at me and whispered back I know my dear just wait for tomorrow you well see your girls again lets see the father is actually taking care of them. "Humm." Then I fell to a very deep sleep.