New World Warm Welcoming

before we start U should know sorry if haku is a little oc also I should tell u haku is a bit colder and sassy. Another thing this takes place after the movie and I should say haku forgot his name again,and was left heart broken by sen, to lazy to spell out her real name. Lastly sorry if your a bit weak physical and emotional wise, but don't fret it will change through out the story . Any ways sorry for long wait and intro, and I don't  own music or pic of neckless. Please like and comment thx! Ps play the music again if it stops. You don't have to, but it just goes with the story.
Anyways please enjoy!

Your pov

So there I was just standing there my eye wide , as golf balls. My eyes locked onto the boy .............well this was still awkward I said to myself . "Why are you here?" The boy suddenly asked causing me to jump. "Ummm excuse me? W-W-hat why I am here?" I stuttered out of shyness and surprise, because it's not every day that a boy just magically shows up in front of you. The boys sharp green eyes narrowed at me, as if I had said something wrong. " I'll repeat myself one more time human. Why are you here?" He said with a bit more coldness added to his voice. I stepped a bit back from the boy , a bit scared of his tone , but I managed to muster up the courage to say" M-my name is Y-Y/N  Y/N L/N an-d- and I am here in search for shelter, and food you see I was traveling with my family when-" The boy suddenly cut me off by saying, " Your kind is not welcome here begone." The volume in his voice raised a bit, but still remained clam , however the coldness in his eyes only hardened. I gulped, as I backed up from the boy a bit. I stared at the ground for a bit. I came all this way to find food and shelter, and I wasn't just going to give up like that! I looked up at the boy mustering all the courage I could. The boys eyes seemed to double in coldness, as I looked up at him. " Please reconsider I-I have traveled a long way, and I have a twisted ankle please let me stay." I said in a shaky, but some what assertive tone. His eyes narrowed at what I had said looking a bit angry. With that I returned my gaze back to the ground hoping that I haven't offended him." Why should I let a human stay here?"
"I-I " I stuttered out. " Well?" The boy asked while crossing his arms , and looking a bit annoyed. I took a deep breath, and repeated ," because I have traveled a long way with a twisted ankle to reach this place, and I can't go any further." The boys cold gaze stayed firmly planted on his face, as he listened to my reason. I looked away from his stare yet I could still feel him glaring daggers at me. " I should let a petty human stay just, because of a twisted ankle? What a pathetic excuse."  He spat with a bit more attitude. The boy stared at me again regaining his calmness, and said, " My answer still remains go and don't come back." He said glaring at me. I gulped looking down at the ground. Beads of sweat started to collect on my forehead, because of nervousness and a pounding head ache from the impacted on the carriage. I started to clutch my head in pain, as doubled over in pain. My eyes were snapped shut, because of the pounding in my head. After that my ankles finally gave out from under me, causing me to fall onto my knees. The world started to get blurry, and the grasshoppers and locusts chirping started to turn into a dull ringing noise. The world went black. The last thing I felt was the impact on cold concrete.

???? Pov aka the boy

I started at the girl as she explained the reason she should be aloud to stay here. However no matter how good her reasons are I simply can not allow a human to stay here not after.........her. I glare at the girls shaking form. I start to notice that beads of sweat were running down her forehead, and she looked a bit red. Perhaps it could be dew to frustration with me, but she looks more scared of me than angry. That's when I watch her collapse in front of me. Her ankles must have been badly damaged like she said. I quickly rushed to the girls side. I put my hand on her head to my surprise the girl did in fact have a fever. " well looks like I don't have a choice." I muttered in frustration and defeat, as I picked the girl up bridal style. The sun was starting to descend, as I carried her across the bridge. I took sharp right into the garden outside the bath house. The place where sen let no face in. I stopped right there."sen" I whispered to myself. It had been so long since I have seen her.....I thought she would come back. I guess not. I set the girl down on the bench next to the tiny well. "That may help. " I said , as I drew the water from the well. Once I had gotten the bucket up I dunked my hand in the water, and then placed my hand on her forehead. I would have taken her back to the forest, but the only problem is I can't leave here, and it's almost night I wouldn't be able to make it back here before the river appears. I started to look at the setting sun it wouldn't be long until it was night then it hit me. She would disappear. I looked over at the sick girl. I knew she wouldn't wake up by then. She wouldn't be able to ask for a job ether. She would be dead. All of these
thoughts came rushing through my mind. What. Was . I . Going . To .do? First thing was first she had to eat the pill. ( or berry Idk tell me in comments) I shoved my hand in my pocket to retrieve the little round orb. Once I had gotten a hold of it now I needed to figure out how to get her to chew it. One idea came to mind, but.......I didn't really want to do that. The next reasonable idea was to crush it up with a rock of some shorts. I looked around the garden, and to my luck I found a oval shaped rock. Placing the pill on the bench I dunked the rock into the bucket of water to get the dirt off. Then I proceed to dry the rock on the edge of my shirt. After that I lined up the pill and the rock , and smashed the pill till it was merely dust. Then I scooped up the smashed up pill and put it in her mouth. Well one thing was taken care of now the next problem was to figure out where to hide her. Well I guess she could hide in my room I mean jubaba never goes in there, and no one else is allowed in there, but me. I sigh as I lift the girl up again, and start to carry her up stairs which was NOT a walk In the park. I would normally use the elevators in a case like this , however it's still sun set ,and it doesn't  work until night when all the spirits wake up. When I finally reached my room I set the girl down on my bed . Then once again I placed a hand on her head, and was met with a hot forehead. "Well looks like I'll have to go get the bucket." I said as I got up, and sighed. I left the room and marched down the stairs. Then went outside retrieved the bucket,  and I once again climbed up the horrible stairs. As I was walking down the rather long hallway I looked to the left window, and to my horror I saw the moon. I almost dropped the bucket right there. " well........crap." I mumbled in frustration, as  I speed walked to my room. Then the worst thing ever happened I bumped into Lin. Now if there was one thing Lin was professionally good at it was gossiping and being nosey. Two things I didn't need right now.

Lin's POV

I had just woken up and was walking down the hall to start work. When all the sudden I felt a small thud I looked down to see haku stumbling back a bit, and regaining his balance. But one thing I noticed that he was hiding something behind his back." Hello haku what are you doing?" I said with a smirk I knew he was hiding something then again when doesn't he? Haku seemed to grip tighter on the thing behind his back, as he glared at me. "Lin get back to work." He replied with a bit of venom. However I was not taken back by this. Haku has been like this since forever, and of corse he had gotten worse since she left, so this didn't become much of a surprise to me . I countered his order by asking , "Ok but what are you hiding?" He stared at me blankly the responding," hiding what?" He was playing dumb I said back to him, " stop playing dumb haku I KNOW you are hiding something behind your back show me!" Haku's eyes narrowed at me, and he replied," I am your boss I don't have to show you anything." Hmmmm Yep he got me there. However I managed to find a loop hole , and counter back , " that's true but I wonder what jubaba would say if she found out you were hiding something?" I smirked again, because the expression on his face was priceless.( well for haku) His once narrowed eye had now widened, and he took a step back from me. " You wouldn't ." He said as he returned to his normal facade. " Oh but I would~." I replied. He huffed in defeat, and pulled out a bucket of water from behind him. "..................a bucket of water that's what you were hiding?" I stated with confusion. "Yes now get back to work." Haku replied. " But why where you hiding-." Haku cut me off saying," work now." He walked pass me after that. That boy was up to something and I was going to find out about it one way or another!

Your POV

I was in a field of flowers. Sitting with my mother and a man I have never seen before when a sudden darkness started to creep out from the woods. Flames started to engulf the area, however I didn't panic or scream I only stood there. My mother and the man on the other had were yelling and screaming. My mother seemed to be carrying something in her arms. To my surprise it was in fact a baby. Me to be precise. My mother seemed to be pleading to the man, as he walked towards the darkness, but before he took his final step into it he tossed my mother a necklacs that held a certain fiery gem. I touched my necklace it was the same. The man give my mom a saddened smile, as he walked into the dark cloud. Then everything was black, and I heard a deep demonic voice GIVE. IT. TO.ME.