Chapter 6: You wanna...

We had just sat down to eat lunch. Mom was talking to David about something, I was talking to Ash and Luke....well Luke was staring at me.

I found it uncomfortable and I kept shifting uncomfortably.

"Payton are you alright" my mom questions.

"Um" I look away from Luke and to my mom. "Yea I'm fine" I say giving her a reassuring smile.

"OK Um.....Payton....I......I mean We need to tell you and Luke something" my mom says. Oh no this can't be what I think it is.

"Me and your mother, we're engaged" David says with a smile on his face.

"What"Luke questions, eyes wide.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me"

"Payton" my mom gasps. "What did I tell you before they got here"

"I don't care what you told me before they got here.....you can't fucking marry him" I feel Ash grab my thigh.

"Payton" I hear Ash whisper.

"Payton please don't" my mom pleas.

"No you......just.....can't.......what about dad" I hear my mom sigh.

"Payton me and your dad aren't together" my mom sighs.

"I know that, but.......I....just......can't" I say getting up from the table and going upstairs to my room, where I lock the door.

I sigh, laying on my bed.

Why?

How could she marry him?

I hear heavy footsteps, knowing its Ash with his boots. Then I hear a light knock on my door.

"Payton" Ash says from the other side of the door.

"Go away Ash" I grumble.

"Please, can I come in" He questions.

"I don't wanna talk to anyone"

"Then we don't have to talk" he says softly.

"Fine" I mumble.

I hear the door open. "Payton are you OK" Ash walks across the room to my bed, feeling the bed dip down beside me.

"What do you think Ash" I whisper. I stare up at the ceiling not wanting to look at him.

"I know Payton its a lot to take in all at once, but-" I cut him off before he finishes.

"But what, its all too Much right now" I pause before continuing. "I just want it all to go away"

"But if any of this never happen you wouldn't have gone to the park and you wouldn't have met me" I look up at Ash to see him pouting. I giggle at his cuteness.

He smiles, "see I can always make you laugh"

"Yea you can, and I'm happy I met you your my best friend now" I say sitting up. I look over at Ash to see him looking at me.

"What" I giggle, wondering why he's looking at me like that.

"Nothing your just so.....beautiful" Ash softly whispers, leaning in.

Oh....my...god he's going to kiss me.

I lean in too, closing my eyes, until I hear the door open and someone clearing their throat.

I move away from Ash, looking over to see Luke at my door.

"What the hell are you doing in here" I grumble at Luke.

"Your mom wants you downstairs, but I'll tell her your busy" he smirks at me.

"N-n-o......no I'm not busy" I say standing from my bed, Ash doing the same. Luke leaves.

I look at Ash "we'll have to finish that later" he whispers talking my hand.

- -
After Luke and David left me and Ash went back up to my room. We've been watching movies and cuddling. Which wasn't unusual for me and Ash we always did this. But every since Ash was about to kiss me I couldn't stop thinking about it.

I wanted to feel his lips on mine. So bad.

I look up at Ash, him looking at the TV.

"Ash" I say getting his attention, he looks down at me.

"Hmmm"

"Um about earlier........"I trail off.

Ash shifts before answering "what about earlier"

I sit up, turning around to face him "um you said....that......we..would" I whisper the last part "we would finish it later...."

Ash smiles, waiting for me to continue.

"Is it later"

He chuckles "you really want me to kiss you don't you"

"No" I say lieing.

"Yes"

I shake my head no.

He nods yes, as he slowly leans in, closing his eyes as his lips meet mine.

Our lips move in sync with each other. I feel his tongue swipe my bottom lip asking for entrence, me accepting. I bite his bottom lip, as I hear him moan.

Damn

I pull away "Wow" I whisper.

"Yea" he breathes.

We sit there for a few minutes in silence.

"Payton.......will you be my girlfriend" Ash asks.

I smile "yes" I say kissing his lips again.

*Luke's POV*

She's beautiful, I want her.....I want Payton.

***********
A/n so that was a little sneek peek of what Luke is thinking you won't see that too much in trying to stick to just Payton's POV. But wow a changer in this chapter.