Chapter 6-Calm and Steady Wind.

" Father can you pass the juice please?" Clay said as he pointed to the orange juice on father's side of the table.

"Oh right, yes" He said grabbing the juice and placing it near Clay.

I play around in my food. As Levi's squad ate like they hadn't eaten before. I was quite full to watch actually. I scan the table again and I still don't see Eren. Sigh. Where is he? Why am I even looking for him anyways? I just can't sit here and wonder anymore.

"W..where's Eren?" I stumbled.

Levi's squad looked up surprised.
"He's not eating with us tonight" Levi said cutting his meat.

"He's outside." Petra said winking at me.

"Why'd you ask Gemedy?" Father said astonished

"Oh, I was ugh worried I guess" I said trailing off. Looking at my plate of food.

"You should eat." Father said as he stood up and left the table followed by Levi and his Squad.

"You are pathetic " Clay said

"Shut up"

"Your so worthless making father worry like that, next time keep your mouth shut and eat."

"I said Shut Up"

"Whatever , Macey can you help me with something?" He said getting up. Macey trailing behind.

She was suprisinly quite.

It was just me now sitting at an empty dinner table. Normally I would enjoy this time but now I can't my mind off random topics. I closed my eyes to try and concendtrate on on thing at a time.

He's outside. That echoed back and forth in my head. Bouncing on the walls dancing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gemedy what are you doing here?"

A calm and steady wind blew by as I stood in front of Eren. My thoughts got the best of me.