Beginning

Hello everybody. I had this funny dream and I decided that I'm gonna write it down.

The picture is NOT mine !!!!

SO anyway here it is!

Fullsummary : Arcobaleno arc.: When Tsuna is having the argument with Reborn, whenTsuna has his blast of Dying will, strong winds cause scratches on both of them. Reborn finally agreed to the battle with Jeager. However, no one noticed that drops of Tsuna's blood got into the open scratches of Reborn. When they agree on a plan to fight and everyone left, just Reborn remained with Tsuna. Tsuna noticed something strange about Reborn and then in the morning everything changed.

Pairing:all27, main R27

A/N: Arcobalenoare protective of Tsuna!

Disclaimer:Sadly I don't own KHR; It's owner is Amano Akira. If I was the owner; Tsuna would be paired with some guy :D

Warnings : Manga spoilers,Yaoi, maybe some violence, OOC (Reborn!), Oh and I'm making themolder(Don't want Reborn to be a pedophile)

"Tsuna"- in Hyper mode

"Tsuna"- thoughts

"Tsuna"- normal

Anyway Enjoy !!!

(Manga,ch 393)

"Give me back my Boss watch."

"Hah?!"

"As I said. Give it back to me."

"WAIT! What are you saying Reborn?! You said you would leave it to me ... REBORN!"

"I know that you did many things, you talked to Talbot for advice and even requested help from others  teams, ... , but even considering all that, I can't let you fight."

"Why?! Don't you trust me?!"

"That's not the point here..."

"Then what is it?! I have to try!

"This time I know that you won't be able to defeat them!"

"Enough! In this case try to get the watch back by stealing it from me. And you better make sure I stay down, because I will crawl to the battle if I have to!"

"Do you think you can win against me?"