The first year

Hi, I'm back.

I have bad news people!

I've started middle school and I'm in first year so I'm not going to have time for writing but if I have the time I will write, I promise! So if the chapters are not so long, please don't be mad at me. Also if they come in big intervals, please be patient with me!

So anyway this week I don't have any homework, as I only started this Thursday, so I will try to write something! Here it is:D

Pairing: all27, main R27

A/N: Arcobaleno are protective of Tsuna!

Disclaimer: Sadly I don't own KHR; It's owner is Amano Akira. If I was the owner; Tsuna would be paired with some guy :D

Warnings : Manga spoilers, Yaoi, maybe some violence, OOC(Reborn!), Oh and I'm making them older (Don't want Reborn to be apedophile), bad Checkerface (only a bit )

"Tsuna"- in Hyper mode

"Tsuna"- thoughts

"Tsuna"- normal

"Tsuna"- flashback

Last time :

"I think the best pairings will be: Tsunayoshi and Reborn, Ryohei will be trained by Colonello, Hayato will come with me, Hibari will train with Fon, Yamamoto with Lal,Mukuro and Chrome will obviously train with Mammon and Lambo will train with Skull" said Verde, "According to our ability and how we can help them." at the end everyone agreed.

End of flashback :

"Tsuna come, we're going" said Reborn and lead Tsuna to a luxurious Black Aston Martin. As Tsuna sat in the front seat Reborn put their bags into the trunk. His though about his friends. "Ryohei is in Russia with Colonello, Hayato in England,Hibari in China, Takeshi in Sweden, Mukuro and Chrome in America and Lambo stayed in Japan with Maman.

Everyone is on different ends of the World. We will see each others in 2 years."

Now :

1st Month :

"Tsuna,... Tsuna! .... DAME-TSUNA!"

"Itte! Mou, Reborn why did you kick me?!"

"I called you before. It's your fault that you didn't wake up then. And I'm hungry so stand up and make me something to eat." said Reborn and before Tsuna could say something back, closed the door after himself.