part 1

Kim's alarm clock jolted her out of bed. It was five o'clock in the morning. It was the first morning of summer, and Kim was going to summer camp Barh"b.hia was pretty much the most excited person in France the same morning. "Amaaa!" She exclaimed, already wide awake and sitting up in bed, despite the alarm went off a second ago. I'm coming!" Her mother called back. She was awake a long time ago. Natasha's mother, Kim, went into her room. "Kim! All right?" She called panic "Why cry? I almost had a heart attack!" She gasped, "Mom, calm down. It's all right. I just wanted to say goodbye. You will not see me all summer." Natasha's eyes glazed over and came to rest on Kim's love is pure. "I already miss." She said in a small voice Staplers and sat on her bed. It's just one summer, Kim said her mother and leaned her head will'll arrange everything. "She said, giving herself to the gentle and familiar I promise her mother had no idea how nothing was going to be okay. Natasha got up ahead of Kim March, natural disclaims maternal fear, "we have a lot of work this morning. You should not waste time." And she hurried to the kitchen to prepare breakfast spray. "Right!" Kim jumped out of bed, stood before the mirror and sighed. Definitely a lot of work and straight black hair was messy and her brilliant and utterly complicated. Her face was covered with signs changed, and under her eyes were bright green with dark sleeping bags it was actually a very pretty girl even though she did not see it. Tan with black hair and straight as an arrow, green Anim, perfect nose, and a small body. But the only thing she really really came herself was the height For a girl? 16 But you have to be happy with what there is, just like mom always says, she thought to herself. Then shook off the thoughts and hurried start to organize. She waits a long day.