Starbucks from the Stars - Part 1

Author's note:

Hey readers! This is my first story on here and I hope you all enjoy it. Each short story will usually have two or three parts. This is part one! It's a bit short, but I hope I will be able to update soon.

--------------------------

When you grow up around video games, books, and a Netflix streaming account, you learn to bring out your inner fan. That's exactly what I did. So when I first learned of the Avengers, I couldn't stop talking about actual super heroes in NYC.

Honestly, I never thought I'd meet the Avengers even though I had always hoped to. So when I first saw them walk into my coffee shop, with their -dare I say- pretty bad disguises, I had to try extremely hard to act professional.

Now let me tell you, that only lasted up until I actually met them. Here's my story of how I met Earth's Mightiest Heroes. You don't have to believe me, but it's a good story nevertheless.

***

It was a Monday, I remember this because it's been the only Monday in a long time that has actually been memorable. They didn't just walk in, they kind of stumbled a bit. At least, the boys did. Natasha just walked in behind them, smirking at the view. It didn't take me long to realize who they were, but I decided I would be a courteous fan and simply ask for Tony's number when I go on my break.

I was broken from my daydream of Tony and myself when Thor swaggered up to the counter and asked me in a loud whisper Are these drinks really from the stars? And it was at this moment did I realize how hard it would be to help these heroes of our world order a coffee.