Spending 'Quality' Time Together

"Ara-yah!! Come down please!" Youngjae yelled. I skip down the stairs and sit on the couch with him.

"So? What do you need?" I ask. He looks at me with a serious expression.

"I'm sorry Ara, but...your going to have to move in with Mark." He loos at me with pleading eyes.

"What?!" I stand up. "You cannot make me!!" I yell at him and sprint to my room, ignoring his calls.

I quickly grab my phone and call DongMi.

"Yeobos-" I cut her off

"Oh My God, You have to help me!"

"What is it."

"No I have to move in with the so-called hottest vampire out there." I say exasperated. She chuckles.

"What?" I ask

"Why are you complaining? You might get some d-" I hang up.

I throw my phone one the bed and open my window. I picture my self transforming and I jump out. I'm finally in my wolf form and I start running.

I don't care where I go, I just want to leave.

====

After a while of running, I stop. I transform back to my human form and sit down, trying to catch my breath.

I look around to see were I am, and I don't recognize it one bit.

I start to panic but quickly try to calm down. I reach for my phone, but it's not there.

"F***!" I yell out, lying down on the ground

I hear the leaves rustle from afar, and I sit back up, getting ready to bolt.

I look around in a frantic and I see creepy figures, that look to be vampires, slowly walking up to me.

They look menacing and I wanted to scream, but nothing came out.

I close my eyes in fear, but nothing happens.

I slowly open my eyes one at a time, and the figures are gone, and replaced with someone in front of me panting.

This person turns around and my eyes widen in shock

Mark

He doesn't say anything and just looks at me with emotionless eyes, before walking away.

"WAIT!" I yell at him. He turns around and faces me.

"Where am I?" His expression doesn't change.

"Just follow me." He mutters and walks away. I scramble to my feet and sheepishly follow him from behind.

'What am I doing?' I ask myself and regain my posture and keep my head up.

As we continue walking, the huge house that I found out the news of my marriage, came into view.

We enter, silence fills up everything. At least when we were walking outside, the sound of nature was there, but now its gone.

"Follow me." He mutters (a/n ONE STEP AND TWO STEP GURL~)

I go up the stairs, still following him. We enter a room that seems to be his.

There was a bed...obviously, a desk, a TV, and a closet. Nothing that special. But there was a picture of him and a girl on his desk.

Mark went to his closet and shuffled through it, and I went up to the picture. I picked it up and looked closely.

They looked cute, but I couldn't help but feel like I want to be that girl. What am I saying?