emma and grayson

You had been a model for a while now and today you got a really big shoot. So your boyfriend Grayson was there to support you.

'Grayson I am so nervous, I can't do this' you said to Grayson looking down. Grayson took your chin so you were looking at him in his eyes. 

'You can do it babe, I believe in you' he smiled. You were so happy with a boyfriend like Grayson he always knew what to say to make you feel better.

The photographer came to you. 'Are you ready emma?' he asked you. 

'I think so' you said nervously to Bryant the photographer while walking to your spot. You looked back to where Grayson was standing and he putted his thumbs up, meaning you'll do great. 

You started posing but you were so nervous that it didn't work out how the photographer wanted. 

'Okay emma, you need to relax because it won't work when you're nervous', Bryant said.

'I am trying my best, but I just don't know how to relax' you said looking down.

'I might have an idea how I can let emma relax' Grayson said to Bryant.

'Okay I'll let you guys have a moment. I'll be back in 20 minutes' Bryant said while leaving the room.

'Grayson what do you...' you couldn't finish your question because Grayson shut you up by kissing you.

After a few seconds the kiss got very rough and you knew what Grayson was planning on doing. You didn't mind at all. He started kissing  on your neck and between every kiss he said:

I

will

make

you

relax

baby

You were enjoying this so much. Grayson started to undress you and you were now in your underwear. 

'Jump' he said. So you jumped and wrapped your legs around him. He walked with you in his arms to the snack table and laid you on there (on the place where there weren't any snacks of course). He took of your bra and admired your body. Soon he started grinding on you. You didn't understand how the table could hold both of you but luckily it did. While he was grinding on you, you could feel his erection rubbing against you. 

'Grayson I can't take it anymore I need you' you said.

'Hold on emma, just a little bit longer' he said smirking while lowering to your private area. He ripped off your panties leaving you totally exposed. He smirked and got his head in between your legs. You could feel his hair tickling your inner tights. He started kissing and sucking on your clit, causing you to moan. 

'Grayson I am gonna cum!' you screamed/moaned.

'Hold it a little longer my love' he said. 

After he said that he took you off the table and flipped you over so you were now bending over with your stomach on the table. 

'I am gonna take you from behind my darling' he whispered in your ear.

Grayson quickly put his pants down and entered you without warning.

'AAAAHHH GRAYSON' you screamed.

He let you adjust to his size. 'GRAYSON FOR GOD SAKE START MOVING!' you yelled.

With that he started moving in and out of you slowly and then after a few minutes he started to move faster causing both of you to cum at the same time.

'That was amazing baby' you breathed out.

'I wanted to make you feel relaxed emma' Grayson said while hugging you.

'I do feel relax now, I think I can do this' you smiled.

You got dressed again and just on time Bryant came in again.

'You ready for the shoot emma?' he smiled

'Absolutely' you said while winking at  Grayson