The cat in the garden

Run.

That's all he could do.

He's life literally depended on it, if he stopped it would all end.

He had Hybrid Control  hot on his tail, pursuing him for nothing...well for being a hybrid but that wasn't a crime! oh wait IT WAS!

Okay maybe not but they treated it like it was.But he couldn't be dwelling on the injustices of the world at that precise moment, he looked ahead and saw a big iron forged fence of about 2 meters in height, beyond the fence he could see a vast green garden with flowers and trees things which he hadn't seen in years, beyond the garden he could also distinguish the blur of a HUGE house.

He could jump over the fence...no! he knew he could and he preferred taking his chances with rich snobs than with the pissed Hybrid Control agents.

When he was at a distance of 5 meters from the fence he took a leap, jumping over it and landing at the other side with a soft thump.Breathing out a sigh he looked back to see the agents had given up and were walking back to there van, which was about 20 blocks away from there current location.

He collapsed on his knees out of exhaustion, taking deep breaths to regain his energy.Suddenly he heard a twig snap nearby, he directed his head to the location and saw a short boy.

The boy was trying to hide behind the tree but was failing, he could see that he had wavy, blond locks and big, baby blue eyes.The kid also had a set of bunny hears, which were pointing down-word out of weariness, and a fluffy cotton tail sticking out of his dress pants.

"Who are you Mr.Cat?"the boy finally said after staring at him for a while.

"Me?" the boy nodded in response still expecting a answer"I'm Sy".

And after saying that he had finally collapsed.