Chapter 6

~Destiny's POV~

Danielle seemed a lot better than a couple hours ago. I knew the concert would get her mind off Liam. I kind of felt bad that I haven't told her Liam texted me. Maybe I will. I'm sleeping over her house so maybe I'll tell her tonight. I couldn't think about it. I was front row at a BTR concert. Maybe I'd be chosen by James to be his Worldwide girl. I could only hope.

~Ashley's POV~

Something was wrong with Danielle. I could tell. I could also tell she was trying really hard to hide it. She wasn't doing a good job. I wonder of Kiki, Destiny, and Mae realized this too. I'd ask them later. I don't want to concentrate on anything negative things now.

~Danielle's POV~

I started thinking about Liam again. At this point I was mad. I wasn't mad he broke up with me. I was mad he did it through text. I decided to turn my phone off during the concert just in case he texts me. I don't want to concentrate on him right now. My thoughts were soon cut off by Rachel Crow taking the stage.

She welcomed us to the concert and told us what an honor it was to be opening for BTR. I didn't know her music at all. But one song stuck in my head. It was called 'Mean Girls.' It was a wonderful song about bullying. How you shouldn't care what anyone says and don't let it get to you. I was bullied in middle school. I was called ugly everyday by the boys in my grade. It really hurt. Destiny, Mae, Ashley, and Kiki always stood up for me though.