Chapter Three

"I know I said I got kicked out for fighting, and that parts true, but it's not the reason I left Reigate. Ok so the ladies man thing you been hearing is true, but Shy I swear to you I'm not like that anymore. It was last year and I thought I was nice cos bare girls at school were on my case. I liked this one chick called Beth, she was like the main chick in school and everyone was on her. Obviously me and her hooked up and were together officially and that, but on the sidelines was Sasha. She was like my ride or die from when I started the school, and one day me and Beth were going through shit so I went to Sasha to calm down. One thing led to another and I lost my V to her and she did to me. Obviously I never told Beth, and outside of school I met Amy and me and her hooked up a couple times but I felt guilty so I started airing her when it came up to me and Beth's 3 month anniversary cos she was ready to lose it to me. I know it's wrong and I should have told her I liked Sasha but I couldn't, and by this time me and Sasha had been going on for time and I told her I was gonna end things with Beth, but then when I started sexing Beth I couldn't stop. So it all came out like a mad ting in lunch, like Sasha told her we were together and then one of Amy's friends told Beth bout me and Amy and all this, then Beth told me she was pregnant and from there things went mad. Like I was 14, I didn't know what to do, but obviously Sasha was pissed talking bout she was gonna tell my parents and shit. Then they started fighting and I tried to break it up, but as I pushed Beth away she must of tripped. I swear Shy, I didn't mean to hurt her but she fell and the doctors said that's why she lost the baby, but then our parents found out cos obviously the ambulance got called when she started bleeding. Then she told her dad I pushed her. So not only did this lil black yute get his princess pregnant, but he also tried to kill her baby cos he didn't wanna take responsibility. Wait, let me finish please. So obviously that's how all the rumours started about me and girls, then I was suspended for a few weeks and when I went back I'm being told that Beth is telling everyone I pushed her. I confronted her and she started crying and shit, saying she had to blame me cos I hurt her and deserved it for what I did to her. So then her brother walked in on us talking, sees me vex and her crying and starts going off on one, so that's the fight that got me excluded. Then a couple days later I hear this same guy is looking for me around the estates, so me being hot tempered went to meet him, but he's got all his older cousins with him and I'm there with just 1 guy that I thought was my boy, but he left me to get rushed. I got stabbed three times and left in the park with broken ribs, fractured pelvis and a bust lip. That's when my mum decided I weren't staying anymore. Sent me to my dad's but I got in with some dumb drug dealers and got myself arrested and cautioned. I weren't listening to my dad and we were fighting all the time so he told my mum I couldnt stay there and I got sent here."

His eyes were huge as he watched me. I sat stunned. I didn't have a clue what to say. He didn't say a word, just sat there watching me. He licked his lips nervously and I sat there feeling sick. What the hell was I meant to say? The boy was an absoloute dick, I couldn't believe I ever even considered him suitable for me. I stood up slowly, not entirely sure my legs would hold me. My head was spinning. He was up like a shot standing between me and the door. "Shy," he whispered, his eyes pleading with me. I knew he wasn't going to let me go anywhere so instead I walked to his window sill and leant on it as I tried to take some deep breaths. The details kept running through my head.

He got a girl pregnant, I was still a virgin.

He had been stabbed, I hadn't even had an argument before.

He was expelled from school, my teachers were concerned if I got below a B.

He had been arrested, I hadn't even had a detention before.

I felt him coming closer and I turned to lean against his window looking up at him as he approached cautiously. He looked guilty as hell and drained, like telling me had exhausted him. How could the person I had felt so comfortable around be the same person he just spoke of?