Chapter 1

So here is Chapter 1 of many plz no hating!

Third Person POV

You know how the myth goes saying that other beings from other religions are not suppose to meet each other like Greeks weren't ment to meet the Romans but to live and defeat their enemy they had to combine, or like Norse meeting the Egyptians. But like all things this will come to an END.

Percy POV

Today marks my and Annabeth's three year anniversary it's been three FUCKING years!!! Since those rogue Cyclops' attacked us on our date after the victory in the battle against Gaea. But there is no point on moping around and doing nothing won't bring her back. Anyways I was patrolling the front gates of Camp Olympia when I saw a group of four people two were females the other two were males.
The first male had silver hair with pure silver eyes that had bright silver cresset moon irises, he looked around 18yrs old. He was 7ft 3in and well built in the muscle department. He was wearing a black skin tight T-shirt with a silver cresset moon on it, a black skin tight flexible pair of skinny jeans that had silver lining, a pair of black and silver high top Adidas skater shoes, and a black and silver lined duster. His weapons were a Luner silver Gladius that is three quarter the size of a Spatha, and two Luner silver .480 Rugers .
The second male had blackish purple hair with blackish purple eyes, he looked around 16yrs old. He was 6ft 9in and had a lean built. He was wearing a black skin tight T-shirt with a purple Dragon on it, a pair of black skin tight flexible skinny jeans that had purple lining, a pair of black and purple high top Adidas skater shoes, and a black and purple lined blazer. His weapons were a black and purple Egyptian long sword (what are they called? ) and a Imperial gold desert eagle.
The first female had black with silver tiped hair with silver and red eyes, she looked around 17yrs old. She was 7ft 2in and had a lean built. She was wearing a black skin tight T-shirt with two red axe's crossed in an X, a pair of black skin tight flexible skinny jeans and a pair of black and red high top Adidas skater shoes. Her weapon was a spear with two moons on it. ( Google 'Moon Spear and look for the one that almost looks like the symbol in SAINTS ROW )
The second female had black hair with brown eyes, she looked around 16yrs old. She was 6ft 8in and had a lean built. She was wearing a white skin tight T-shirt with a gray bow on it, a pair of gray flexible skinny jeans, and a pair of gray and white high top Adidas skater shoes. Her weapons were a purple longbow and two purple foot long hunting knives.
That was when I realised that they were demigods.

So there you have it chapter 1, #2 is on its way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!