Chapter 24~ A New Begining

The next morning

Emily's .P.O.V

I wake up around ten and find Zayn over near Tyler's bassanette. I get up and walk over to him and wrap my my arms around his waist.

"Hey," I say sweetly as I peck him lightly on the cheek.

"He's beautiful isn't he," Zayn says completely disregarding my statement. I smile because I can tell he is so amazingly happy.

"He's handsome like his father," I state as I join him on the side of the bassanette.

"Em I can't begin to find the words to reel you how amazing you did," he says looking at me and taking my hand.

"I couldn't have done it without you and Harry," I say squeezing his hand.

"I promise I will take care of you both no matter what," he says turning and placing a hand on my cheek.

I smile and hug him close just enjoying his touch.

"Ya know everything is gonna change after today," I say looking up at him.

"Yes it will but we will get through it, we have my family and the lads and their families we will get so much help taking care of Tyler," he says looking down at me and smiling kindly.

We go back to the bed and just chill around twelve the lads and Carlie come by and help us get everything ready. Zayn dresses Tyler in his little out fit and then we all leave for the flat.

Harry's P.O.V

After we get back to the flat and drop off the lads Emily, Zayn and the newest edition Tyler, I take Carlie to dunner. I'm going to ask her to marry me because I love her and I want to be with her for the rest of my life I want to have children with her I want to share a home with her.

After dinner we go to the park, I already have everything set up.

"C'mon ," I say as I place a blindfold over her eyes and take her hand and lea her towards the spot where I'm going to propose. It's a cute little pavilion all decorated in Christmas lights spelling out "Carlie will you marry me?." I turn her around and face her towards the pavilion not taking off the blindfold yet.

"Carlie," I say in her ear," I love you so much you light up my world like no body else and you mean so much to me I don't know what I would do with out you....." I say slowly taking off her blindfold and pulling the little box from my pocket and kneeling on my right knee I say," will you marry me?"as she opens her eyes and sees the lights. She turns around tears of happiness streaming down her cheeks.

"Yes Harry I will marry you," she says smiling through her tears.

I get up and slip the ring on her finger and then kissing her softly which turns into a passionate kiss. I can't wait to start my life with her it's gonna be an amazing ride.

THE END

******** A/N**********

Hey everyone this is the last "actual" chapter but I am going to write an epilogue so stay tuned and thanks a million for reading my story. If you enjoyed it please follow me because I'm going to be starting a new fan fic soon.

~XX Tori XX