Chapter 13

Michael was so fucking drunk, he was standing on the table with his shirt off, attempting to do the Nae Nae, while Ashton was basically feeding him vodka.

"Ashton!" Calum scolded, "This is your fault!"

"I know! Isn't it great!" Ashton giggled, getting on the table with Michael and dancing with him too.

"Oh god." Luke whispered, his arms wrapping around my waist from behind. We were both pretty drunk as well, so at this point I wasn't over thinking Luke's actions at all, unlike how I would be if I were sober.

"Hey, Luke." A petite blonde walked up to us said, she had way too much foundation on and she desperately needed to bleach her roots.

"Oh, hi Steph." Luke said, not even looking at her as he rested his chin on my shoulder, still hugging me from behind.

"What do you say we get out of here?" She attempted to say in a sexy tone, pushing her chest out.

Luke scoffed, and I tried to stifle a laugh.

"Um, no thanks."

"Is it because of her?" She scoffed, narrowing her eyes at me.

"Yeah, it is actually." Luke snapped, shooting draggers at the girl.

"Whatever, Luke. You've turned into a real softy." She whined, strutting away.

I didn't realise what was going on, a month ago Luke wouldn't have said no to Steph.

I was too drunk to care, and too drunk to walk it seems, because once I broke out of Luke's arms that's were around me, I stumbled and fell on my ass.

"Ow!" I squealed, "that really hurt my bum!" I pouted and Luke just laughed.

"Oh my god," he said through his giggles. "Are you okay?" He said, entwining our hands and helping me up.

"I'm too drunk for this," I whined, falling into Luke and wrapping my arms around his neck, our faces inches apart.

He let out a soft laugh, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"You're still so cute." He mumbled, his hot breath fanning my lips.

"So are you." I whispered, playing with the hair on the back of his neck as he arms wrapped tightly around my waist, like if I moved one more step I'd disappear.

Luke was so beautiful, I almost couldn't put it into words. The stubble on his jaw, making its way towards his chin, the way his nose curved up slightly at the end in the most adorable way. His eyes were so fucking blue, like swimming pools that I wanted to drown in. I was falling faster and deeper into his gravity and I didn't even care anymore.

We stared at each other, his eyes flicking between my eyes and then to my lips. He was leaning in, and so was I, none of us making an effort to pull away.

But we were interrupted when a very giggly and drunk Calum stumbled his way over to us, ruining our moment completely.

"Shots!" He giggled, swinging his tan arms around both of us. "Come take shots with me Lukey bear! Lizzie bear!"

"Calum!" Michael scolded, slapping him on the back of the head. "Ow! What the fuck?" Calum whined, rubbing the spot he had hit.

"You obviously interrupted a moment Luke and Lizzie were having! Fucking hell, go take another shot, you ass." He chuckled.

"A moment? Really? Oh my god!" Calum's eyes widened in realisation. "Were you guys going to kiss?" He slurred.

"Okay, that's enough from you." Michael interrupted. "Time for bed." He said, pulling Calum by the arms and pushing him towards the stairs.

"Okay, will you get me chicken nuggets in the morning?" He mumbled.

"Sure, buddy," he laughed, sending a nod my way as he helped Calum up the stairs.

Haven't updated in forever, sorry. I hope this makes up for it :-)