10.Prezent meets past

In the plane on our way back to LA everybody was quiet and the tension could have been cut with a saw. I guess there isn't a good way to react to,,Oh hey, I left you behind but I did form a team of vampires in the last two decades, and you are supposed to get along..."          

     I made mistakes in the past... I ended my friendships or better said neglected them when they wanted me to turn them into vampires. But I would do that again cause vampires aren't even near good beings, I saw myself at my worse, me, Miss Morality... go berserk and killing most of what I'd bump into on the streets and have I mentioned I have very bad people skills?That's how Natasha and Vlad got turned. The only one I turned intentionally was Bryan and in short time I lived to regret it. I am not myself and I hope they get me back on track, if there is somebody that can do it that's Jessabelle.

     But as I can see she's really affected. I never saw her like that, I guess she feels... betrayed, and she does have the right to be upset. I think... I don't know anymore... I can't difference the good from the bad anymore, I put everyone in danger and I didn't even realise it  till somebody else came and pointed it out.
Mephis: How many are they?
       Suddenly Luke's friend Meph asked.
-They're 5...
Mephis: Do they know?
-No.
Mephis: You were careless. I was told another story.
-Yes, I made mistakes, and also yes, I used to be different. Lacking a heart changes a person.
Aimee: Katty...
-Yes Aimee?
Aimee: Are you sure they won't feel... cornered?
-I don't know... But I suspect they will.
     They won't like any of it that's for sure.

     Meanwhile my phone rang... it was Tessa... the phone was off all the time I was away...

-Yes?

Tessa: Tyna, where in the name of suicidal devils are you?

-On my way back?

Tessa: Okay,from wherever hell have you been, I called you the hole week!

-Tessa would you want to come to the airport and bring somebody with you, we need 2 cars.

Tessa: What? What happened? Where is yours? Wait... why 2?

-I ... we have company...

Tessa: Who?

-Friends of mine, old ones.

Tessa: How old? What friends do you have that I don't know  about ?!

-They're 8.

Tessa: They're ... Wait, what...?

-Yes.

Tessa: I'Il get somebody to come with me, text me the details of the airport and I'Il be there when you land.

     She hung up. She wasn't happy.Well ... fuck...

***

-Running away are you?

-I would love it if you would show your face!

-Pssst!

     I saw a tall figure leaning against some cracked open door, he looked so defiant in that position, but it was dark, I couldn't see much... just that he had long, curly hair....

-Let me see you!

-After you start believing in...

***

Jez: Sis... hey... are you sleeping?

     I feld my body shaked, sweaty and Jessabelle's worried voice . I oppened my eyes and everything was so foggy ... I must've doze off.