#ThrowbackThursday

(  Shawn Mendes - a little too much ) 

" Everyone said that she was so strong , but what they didn't know that she could carry on " 

Scott's p.o.v 

               It's been 5 hours since Allison was back in the house. I couldn't take the Lord in the way I should. I miss her so much. She is everything to me. I still have to worry about a lot of things though. It's kind of stressing , but I'm actually working on it.

I sat down on the chair , and actually rested. Drama wasn't really my thing , neither Allison's. She was sound asleep in her room. I know she was tired and stuff. I actually wanted to run away when she was gone. I stood up and went to my room. She still kept the note I gave her ?

" I think Cupid shot too many arrows in my direction , cause I fell too hard for you " ( btw I did not search this up I thought about this myself ) 

I smiled at that and thought all of the memories of it .

FLASHBACK TIME ! 

I walked up there. This is the day , I will ask Allison to go on a date with me. I think this will be special. I smiled then I took the cheezy note here. I went out of the room and started to get ready, good thing my school doesn't need uniform... cause I want to look really good.

I waited for Stiles to pick me up today. He actually FORCED me to get inside his jeep. He honked his horn and I went running to go there. We were very early actually, expected me to be late ? Right now I feel like the cheeziest person in the world.

I got out of the jeep and went in position. She was usually there. I don't know actually. I waited for about 30 minutes until... I think it was her car. It pulled up and I got everything set. You can do this , your Scott Mccall.

She came in my direction and I immediately went up to her.

" Allison , will you go on another date with me " I asked her. It was near prom anyways.

" yes ! " I felt like this was a proposal. 

---- END OF THE FLASHBACK -----

I packed it all inside the luggage , we were moving

Allison's p.o.v

                  I woke up , feeling very groggy. I had to pack my stuff. We're moving today , I forgot. I packed all of my stuff until I passed through something that I wasn't suppose to have. My last arrow ... before I died and before I hysterically came back to life. 

I remember my death. I never wanted to leave him. I never wanted to. Sadly , though it happened. I hate going through memory lane  ! I threw the arrow in the trash bin and continued packing. I sat down and was very tired. 

The memories in this house shall be forgotten.