chapter fourteen

TWO YEARS EARLIER:

Lydia and Allison sat in the back of an agency van while Jackson sat across from them. The three of them were gearing up for an attack that a little less than half of the agency was participating in. A few weeks ago, the agency found out that the Fraudulenti had a large laboratory building filled with dangerous weapons and were also creating dangerous gases. This was bound to be one of the most daring missions, which is why there was so many people. No one knew what was going to happen, or how anything was going to play out. The Agency just needed to overthrow the building and take control of the weapons and gases.

"We need to stop the car." Jackson said as hung up his phone, "The Fraudulenti have been expecting this attack. Members have already attacked several vans. They're hiding everywhere."

"Do we know how far away we are from the laboratory?" Allison asked.

"At least three miles." Jackson replied.

"That's fine." Lydia said, "We'll just walk and take out members as we go."

Lydia and Allison left the van first as Jackson began to engage in gunfire. They ran through the woods, fighting off Fraudulenti members before making their way to the back of the lab. 

"You guys need to go in there. There's more members out here so I'll watch the door."

"We need guns then. There's dangerous weapons in there, we can't go in there just using our skills." Allison said.

"I need them. You guys will be fine, there's other agency members in there." Jackson said.

"All the other agency members are getting attacked in the vans. Lydia and I will be the only ones in there and we can't go in unarmed." Allison said, getting angrier every second.

"Jackson," Lydia spoke, "You have five guns on you. We only need two."

"Just go, you're wasting time!" Jackson yelled.

"Fine, whatever." Allison said, "You better break up with him after this mission."

"I've been considering it for awhile anyway." Lydia whispered as they kicked open the door and ran in.

Little did the two best friends know, they were going to be captured and endure the two longest days of their lives filled with pain and torture.

~-~-

PRESENT DAY

"I don't believe it." Lydia said, "You aren't smart enough or old enough to be the leader."

"Ouch, that hurt." Jackson replied, "But you're right. I may have told a small lie since I'm not exactly the leader. More like leader in training, since the other one is stepping down very soon. It's kind of like HYRDA." 

"How did you even get associated with the Fraudulenti?" Lydia asked and Jackson laughed.

"I'm surprised you don't know. The reason so many agency members are being lost is because they're switching to the Fraudulenti. It's the winning side and everyone wants to be a winner." 

"Actually, it's the side of the evil who want to take over the world because they're delusional enough to believe they can actually rule eight billion people and not get killed in the process." Lydia corrected, "If you're not the real leader, than who is?"

"You'll find out soon enough."Jackson said, kneeling down to be eye-to-eye to Lydia, "Wouldn't you like to know how you're best friend is doing?"

"I'm pretty sure she's pissed off right now." 

"She is. She's really mad. She's so mad that it's actually sort of scaring me." Jackson said, "Anyway, enough of that. I just came to warn you. What happened to you and Allison two years ago, it's not going to even come close to as terrible as what this is going to be. Enjoy your last day of being pain free, Lydia. You'll have to endure more torture than ever." 

-------------------

The Secret Agent has 2k reads, which is awesome! Thank you guys so much!

So... yeah. Jackson isn't the actual leader, he's the leader in training. Who do you guys think the actual leader is?

So, thank you guys for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

(P.S who wants me to publish my new Stydia fanfic tonight?)