the runaway boy➳0.1

third pov

matthew takes off his walmart vest and sets it on the hanger. he goes into his locker and grabs his bag and change of clothes. he always brings extra clothes, even though he never changes out of his navy blue shirt, black jeans and his black vans.

he walks out of the store filled with people and babies crying. on the way out he got a subway sandwich so he won't be starving while studying.

matthews walk home was pretty quick, hence he didnt see the boy standing on the corner as he did yesterday. matthew wanted to find out more about the runaway boy, thats what he decided to call him since he doesnt know his name. and all he seems to do is run away.

matthew thought it was unfair, he told the boy his name the least he could do is return the favour. he finally reaches his apartment building and goes up the flight of stairs to his apartment.

he goes into his bag to grab the keys that let him go in his beloved apartment. he unlocks the door, sets his bag on the table by the entrance. he goes into his kitchen and throws away his subway bag.

he takes his phone and plugs it in one of the many chargers around his house. he has to put a charger in every room because his phone always seems to be dead or on its way to being dead.

when matthews phone finally turns on he sees that he has 36 text messgaes from the one and only shawn mends,his best friend since primary school.

he chuckles to himself and decides to
text shawn.

matt - what do you want

shawn ❥- well hello to you too

matt - i wasnt the one texting someome 36 times

shawn ❥- oh yea

shawn ❥- GUESS WHAT

matt - what?

shawn ❥- GUESS WHO ASKED ME OUT

matt - ur mom.

shawn ❥- NO

shawn ❥- THE TAYLOR CANIFF

matt - im sorry whos that?

shawn ❥- he was THE HOTTEST GUY IN HIGHSCHOOL how could you not remember?

matt - oh idk maybe bc i wasnt looking at boys butts, but focusing on school

shawn ❥- oh yea ur mr. therapist

matt - yea, where is he taking you?

shawn ❥- idk he told me it was a surprise but he said to bring swim trunks

matt - ooh know it all makes sense

shawn ❥- what?

matt - hes planning on killing you.

shawn ❥ -  wow thanks .-. BUT EXCUSE ME I HAVE TO GET READY FOR A DATE THAT WONT END WITH ME DEAD

matt - okay good luck with that

shawn ❥- i hate you

matt - love you too boo. now go get ready for your murder date

shawn ❥ - BYE

• 10 votes and next chapter will be carters pov
• i went to the beach today and a guy looked like taylor caniff he had a white beanie too. but i dont think hes in indiana rn...
-clarissa
x.