Chapter3

Its emotionals girl
Tonight it aint no rushin girl
Imma go slow babe
While we switchin positions girl
You gone want some more bae
Please girl, Dont fight your mind tonight
Let it roam free
And right after were done
You gone say you love me
Ooh
Im gone eat it up, Im gone beat it up
Thats the agenda for when we're making love,
And the fact you get so wet
I might slip and fall in love.
'Agenda Elliott Foster'

Jaye.

Tonight just like every other night nikk called me and asked me to come over. I told her i was on my way. I told myself tonight i was gone end all of this. It couldn't be me and nikk anymore. I needed to get my life together and while i have the confidence i figured id go over there and talk to her. Because i was serious about this. I didn't bring extra clothes. Just me, myself, and i. I finally had my mind made up. This was unhealthy for me.

....

I knocked on the door. But this time it actually was locked. She came to the door and ask "who is it"

"Nik stop playin,, you know who this is! "She opened the door. She look fine as ever, but i quickly snapped out of that cause i knew i had to let it all go. I walked in and sat on the couch. She closed the door and walked to her room without looking back. Was i supposed to follow? She was so difficult. I was confused but I did anyways. "Nikk i need to talk to you"

Nikk.

Anytime she acts like this that means she trynna let me go. Most times once she sees me, her mind quickly changes. This time it seem like she had her mind set. She was actually gonna let me go. I refuse to let her ass go. You know... for sexual benefits ONLY.

I walked to my room and in some time she followed. I hid behind the door "Nikk i need to talk to you" she walked to the middle of the room and i closed the door. "Then talk." I leaned on the door and she sat on the bed.

"Nikk i cant do this anymore. This. All this. It has to stop. Im sorry but its time we stop whatever we're doin and go our seperate ways. This. Us doing this. It aint gone change my life. It aint gone change your life. What are we doing this for. If we dont stop now we'll never stop and you know that. I gotta let you go for the best" She got up to leave but i was still blocking the door. She looked up at me. Her eyes man. I don't kno what the fucks going on with me. I lifted her body up and she wrapped her legs around my waist ,I laid her on the bed. "Nikk"
I heard her but i aint listen. I started kissing on her neck slowly. I un button her shirt and kiss on top of chest to tease her. I could feel her body arch. I lift her braa and now i could truly see she wanted this too. I began to suck on one nipple ass i rubbed the other. Then i switched. She kept saying. "Nikk we can't " but those were quickly exchanged with moans as she tangled her hands in my hair.

Jaye.

I kept saying we had to stop but she kept going. She treated me like i was something. She wasn't rough, she didn't tear off my clothes. She was gentle. Why? I dont know but it somehow made me feel important.

She started kissing my stomach all the way down to my pants. She unbutton them, slowly taking them off. She continue kissin.. right before she got to her destination she looked at me. For the first time i actually felt a little shy about her looking at my body. Most times she never took the time to just look at me, but this time she did. "What?" I asked she came up and gave me a slow passionate kiss. Then looked into my eyes and return to the spot she was at. She took off my panties with her teeth and she began to eat. Her tongue was amazing when she aggressive but it was even more amazing when she took her time.

....

Afterwards, nik gave me a shirt to take a shower, so i did and when i got out she had her bed prepared for her to go to sleep.
I went downstairs with my things to go and saw she had cooked. There was two plates so i assumed someone important was on their way. "I see your about to have company so imma go head and head home."

She just said "sit down and eat,, enjoy yourself" I felt wierd asl but it was food shit. I sat my ass down like she said and looked at the food. She threw down. I aint gone lie it kinda surprised me. She sat down and began eating.

Nikk.

Everything that was happening. Everything i was doing. I wasn't sure why i was. I wasn't sure what i was feeling but i just followed my emotions and continued. I sat down to eat and realize she was feeling uneasy to the mix up and how i was acting.
"Stop thinking so hard and just enjoy the meal." She began to eat. After we were all done. She started looking down like she wasn't use to this shit. She didn't know what to do next so i put our plates away. And picked her up bridal style. Her body kinda tensed up and i didn't like that. I layed her on the bed. I went downstairs and got the box out the draw. I dropped it in her purse and turned off the lights and went back upstairs. I guess she felt like she had to go all the way to the other side of the bed so when i layed down behind her i pulled her close to me. "Dont you ever try and leave me again Jaye" She nodded and we fell asleep. I dont know what the fuck got into me tonight. But i felt like it was meant for whatever reason.

Another chapter.. hope yall enjoy. Dont forget check out my other book 'Secrets' and continue to check out her books (@NickiMcdaniels). Comment. Vote.
-Jaye Mariell-