Some time out.

Mac's P.O.V
" Mac come on we need some time together since we've been stooped with guardian stuff." Andi said as she grabbed my hand.
" I know, I know I've just been so tired." I said.
" yes I know believe me but I'm pretty sure this will wake you up"
The roaring was loud as we came inside it was a race car track.
" great" I said sarcastically.
" come on Mac it will be fun"
She came closer " do it for me? Please?"
I could never say no to her " fine!"
" yes!" Andi pecked me on the lips.
I playfully rolled my eyes and smiled as she dragged me to the race track.
We put in our helmets on as me and Andi were across from each other.
Andi stared me down as I did the same.
" I'm gonna be beat you" she said as she pulled her helmet window down.
" not if I do it first" I said as I did the same.
The robot called and said the rules and the counted down.
"In"
"3"
"2"
"1"
"Go!"
The wheels picked up my gas pedal quickly but not to quick as Andi yelled in front of me " sucker!"
I pressed harder on the gas pedal more than before and clenched my jaw.
Finally I was in front of her " who's the sucker now!" I yelled and laughed.
We where in the last lap I was faster but then I realized Andi loves to win and when she doesn't I feel bad so I think I'm gonna slow down. I slowed down and acted like I was in defeat. As I finally got to the finish line she took off her helmet and her beautiful brown and half purple swayed so perfect, man I am lucky to have her.
" Mac? Mac?"
" huh?" I said snapping out as she was standing right I front of me.
" why are you drooling?"
I looked at her confused then felt my bottom lip.
Dang it why does this always happen when I see Andi!
Andi kissed me, my hands went to her waist as her hands cuffed my neck our lips moved in sync and I say this every time it was the best kiss. We both pulled back.
" you know what I love about you?" She said smiling.
" what?" I smiled back.
" that you can try new things with me and be on board with me through every thing"
" like what?" I questioned.
Andi rolled her eyes to the sky trying to think.
" like race car driving, going hiking to the mountains with me , and being with me and helping out through my guardian training."
" well I do it because I love you."
" I love you, now come on Im Hungry lets go get some pizza!" Andi yelled as she grab my hand dragging me.
....................................................................................
" so have you talked to Emma lately?"
Andi nodded while eating her pizza as I lightly laugh.
" yeah and she also told me something big" as Andi put down her pizza I dropped mine because if it was big than its big.
" well, her and Jax are......ENGAGED!"
" what?" I continued " how come Jax didn't tell me that."
" because he knew that Emma would tell me and I would tell you."
" wow I always knew they would stick together after every thing happened."
Andi took a bite out of her pizza " yeah I thought they would brake up again and I would not be ready for that again nor another kanay."
" I talked to Diego today" I said as I finished my piece and went for another one.
" yeah?"
" well it's been pretty tuff with him training his kanays since he kinda is the only one that knows how to do his powers  but then again never in my life I would think Maddie would also help him with the training to."
" but Maddie did tell me that they finally found trainers and are taking a break for a while" Andi said.
" yeah but anyway maybe we'll all meet up or something" Andi said as she put her crust down and went for another one.
We finished the two pizzas we ordered and went out and started walking through the guardian entrance.
" I had fun tonight" Andi broke the silence.
" yeah me to but I always have fun with you ." I said as Andi blushed.
We stopped at the entrance.
" you ready?" I said.
"Andi took a deep breath " yeah"
As we went inside the entrance I continued to speak
"so what do we call this night?"
" I don't really wanna say date night......... How bout some time out." Andi spoke with her hands.
" I like it!" I said laughing