The First Shift of Nightmares

Hello I'm Mike Schmidt I'm just a normal adult looking for a simple summer job so i could pay off some bids so watching television after a stressful evening I saw a job that caught my eye saying to call and the place as called Fazebear Diner I was biased intrigued to apply for the random popping job.
The phone number of the place was 1-888-Faze Fazbear.
I thought it was a weird phone number inside as I was walking to my room I was looking at the sinister creep of the animatronic looking at them I knew they were special then i thought but i ignored it.
As of continue on walking i hear laughing having a chill down my spine when i looked behind me I see the bunny right behind me in a creepy hugging position like it was trying to pick me up I was confused and ran quickly into my office.
Then when I closed the doors I click the light to my left I see the bunny at the window I was then also interested in that so I opened the door and swiftly look in the suit.
Quickly I ran back into the room and shut the door I was shocked when I saw a dead decaying little boy I was so creeper it was withered and smelly.
I then on heard rumors on that this sweet delicate place was more sinister under the suits
it was a rumor the six kids where murdered but i was scared because I as was o my keeping.g my attention on one of the 4?!? animatronics.
I look at the right seeing the chicken animatronic more scared then ever I closed the door seeing at the clock it was 4Am I was bored but also horrified at the same time I then heard that laughing I heard from when I walked Into the pizzeria I then heard running it was then a double trouble.
I closed both doors so quickly I then heard a bell seeing it was 6Am more confused how the time passed so quickly I ranned out of the pizzeria.
While on was home scared on my bed I had a phone called I was able to have a day off so go I.g to sleep I was immediately woken up hearing the laugh but more withered as i looked out I only heard breathing I closed the door but I heard walking from the right side I then I saw the chicken animatronic jumpscares then I worked up and it was exactly 12:00 Am and I rushed right to work.