Leo

Okay thats enough fluff for now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 days had passed since Piper last ate

She slept longer and was as pale as an irishman. You never would've guessed she was Natuve American. Her face was sunken and sickly, like a very thin and fragile grandmother. Her colorful eyes were no more than a dull image. Her stomach rumbled every now and then.

Leo hadn't lost all hope as she had. But he was pretty darn close.

Reyna and Octavian helped Leo in his attempts to get Piper to eat.

Another day passed and Piper had a full plate.

Leo kept reminding him of why he should hold on. He had a good job, he and that Calypso girl hit it off.

Calypso.

He remembered he got here and Calypso was attacked. But Calypso wasn't taken.

Why?

Leo started to worry, he stopped encouraging Piper so he could concentrate more. Octavian and Reyna stopped also.

"Leo, what's wrong?" Reyna asked.

"When I was taken there was another persom who was also attacked, but she wasn't taken," Leo said.

Piper finally moved.

"Calypso?" She said weakly.

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"I was there when they found her, she was taken to the hospital."

"Piper, is she still alive?"

Silence.

He looked over to Piper, she was slumped over and weak. 4 days without food and water can do that to a person.

Leo started to struggle to get out of his chains. It was no use, they were all stuck here and Piper was dying.

If he could feed Piper himself he would, she was his best friend. He couldn't lose her.

"Piper? PIPER? PIPER?!" He yelled.

She stayed hunched over. His sobs were the only noises heard throughout the building.

His best friend was gone.

A laugh echoed through the room.