11: Until the end of Time

As Alayla swam through the lake that was close to her house. She swam through the water relaxing her muscles. After swimming she gets out the wet drops falling down her skin. She grabbed a towel drying herself.

"I see you no longer swim naked, love." The familiar British voice said behind her. Alayla turn to see klaus with a mischievous smirk on his lips.

"Not since dirty old dogs like you come peeking around, you disgusting creature." Alayla snap at Klaus. As Alayla grabbed her clothing putting on.

"Don't be mad, love." Klaus said getting closer to her. "Let Bygones be bygones."

"What the hell you want Klaus? my bloody approval!" Alayla said getting angrier "you must be out of your damn mind if you believe your taking my family for a bloody sacrifice."

"That's not a problem." Klaus said "I already have them in my possession."

Alayla looks at Klaus who had the devilish smirk on him. Alayla immediately is about to attack him when was swung into air falling into the lake by Klaus's witch. Klaus the walks over by the lake and throws and electric wire into the lake sending bolts of electricity.

"I'm sorry about this, sweetheart." Klaus said in a whisper. As she scream in pain the electricity into her body she swam to the edge. As she slowly got out her body jittery from the electricity she sees two feet in front of her. She looks up at klaus with a grin on her face.

"Have to try a lot harder than that.." Alayla said chuckling. The Witch the lifted her in the banging against each tree until she was left unconscious.

"Now we have all the original werewolves." Klaus said with a grin as he walked over Alayla and scoop her in his arms.

"Not quite we are missing the father.. Esteban." the warlock said to Klaus.

"I have a something special plan for him." Klaus said smiling and taking Alayla away.

*********************************
Esteban walked into the Salvatore angrier than ever. As slam the door making it brake in the process. As he appears in the view where everyone was gathered.

"That bloody Niklaus took them!" Esteban said angrier. As Alaric, Elijah, Stefan, and Jenna look at Esteban.

"Took who?" Stefan asked

"My family!" Esteban yelled as his eyes shifted into electric blue. "he took them all! for his bloody sacrifice!"

"Even Alayla?" Elijah asked concern passes through his face.

"Yes, he took her." Esteban yelled as he tense with so much anger. "he's going to kill them and its not something I can handle!" Esteban face filled with worry and panic he cannot see one of his children die "It's why.. Esther gave me the moonstone.." Esteban said "to lock it away."

"I can help you find them.." Elijah said "but Esteban, there has to be a sacrifice of an original werewolf to do this.. I cannot save one of your children.."

"I'm not going to let Klaus kill them. I'll yank his heart out as soon I get the chance." Esteban said. He questions "what about the girl?"

"Elena." Alaric said

"She'll drink something to bring her back.." Elijah said "but we need Klaus to perform the sacrifice or it won't be easy killing him."

"We aren't doing the bloody sacrifice I am not letting one of my kids die for his bloody cause!" Esteban yelled in anger "I've been with my kids for centuries over a thousand years before you Mikaelsons were even born. I can't let them get killed.."