Thomas Sangster Imagine

Exhaustion - thats all you feel. Throughout the day you've been sick with some kind of flu, and it has just made you feel exhausted. You've slept through all of your classes and spend the entire day resting on your old, worn down grey couch. You haven't been able to hold anything down since last night's dinner, so around eight o'clock you decide to take another nap. Just before your eyes close, you hear your front door open. Before you can even stand to a position to defend yourself, you see the familiar light brown hair and the most adoring pair of dark brown eyes walk through your door.

"Easy tiger," Thomas Brodie-Sangster, your best friend, says giggling in his smooth British accent, "I brought you soup!"

As you let out a sigh of release and flop back down on the couch, Thomas hangs up his coat and comes to your side. You've never seen Thomas wear something casual. As always, Thomas has on a red button down tucked into his best pair of kakis. His hair is perfectly fixed, and his smile is just as big and contagious as every time you see him.

"The soup may be a little cold. It took me a while to find the spare key in that plant on your porch" Thomas says. 

As you take the bowl of soup from Thomas and walk toward your microwave, you say to him, "You really didn't have to do this. I dont want to get you sick!" You don't actually mean that. Seeing Thomas always brightens up your day. His dimples, his personality, his laugh-everything about him always makes you melt. The way he walks, the way he fades into the background and never calls attention to himself. The way he stands, the way he treats girls, especially you. The way he does everything encapsulates you. You wish he would notice you. Push your hair back away from your face to give you a kiss on the cheek. Open car doors for you, lead you swiftly through crowds of press holding your hand extra tight, and never leaving your side for more than thirty seconds. 

As all of these imagines and dreams flood your thoughts, you mindlessly set a minute timer for the microwaving soup, and practically jump out of your skin when Thomas appears behind you.

"Y/N," his British accent thick, "Nothing can keep me away from you."

Thomas walks behind you leaving no room in between the two bodies - oh you love  it when he gets that close. He loops his arms through yours placing his hands on your hips and a little into your sweatpants. Slowly he leans in and kisses your neck.

You let out a soft moan. Thomas is never like this. "Thomas," you heavily breathe out, "what..." But you just be quiet. His hands and lips are moving too fast for your mind to think.

His lips move softly and gently along your body. Down your neck to your shoulder and eventually ending at your hand. You lean your head back against his sturdy shoulder and let him hold you. Once he kisses your hand, you turn to face him. Swiftly he lifts you onto the kitchen counter making you feel weightless (and a little nauseous). You kiss his lips passionately, and he responds with a kiss just as deep. Your first kiss together, and there are fireworks. Your legs wrap around his body and your hands grab the back of his neck to pull him closer into you. His body moves to in between your legs, and as his hands trace your back, you move your hands down toward his belt. But before your hands make it to the buckle, Thomas pulls back. 

His brown eyes lock with yours, and theres nothing but confusion and heavy breathing to fill the space.

The sound of the microwave's beeping interrupts the tremendous silence, and Thomas walks-practically in a run-toward the door, reaches for his coat, and leaves.

"What just happened?" you whisper aloud to yourself.