Sickness

Cough - A sickness that is like a human cold. Symptoms are just coughs and sneezes, though it can be dangerous to kits or young cats. The best Treatment is Tansy.

Greencough - A sickness similar to pneumonia that is often rampant among the Clans in leaf-bare. Symptoms include wheezing, coughing, pus excreted from the eyes, sneezing, fever, and green phlegm streaming from the nose. The best treatment is Catmint and Feverfew.

Whitecough - A mild sickness like a cold. More common than greencough, but can become greencough or even the fatal blackcough. Symptoms include sneezing, coughing, white phlegm streaming from the nose, and a slightly high temperature. The best treatment is Catmint.

Blackcough A fatal sickness that spells certain death for any cat who catches it. Symptoms are intense chest pain, weezing, and coughing. It is a rare sickness for the cats, and the best treatment is Catmint.

Chill - A very mild ailment usually caused by very cold weather or falling into icy water. Much like whitecough, but with cold chills instead of fever. The best treatment would be Catmint, feverfew, and lavender.

Cracked pads - A painful ailment usually seen in elderly cats. The paw pads crack from cold or dryness, and if untreated can lead to infection. Symptoms include swelling of the paws and pain. The best treatment is Marigold, Dock, and poppy seed if there is pain.

Aching Joints Basically arthritis in cats. Caused by age or damp weather. Symptoms include pain and stiffness. The best treatment is anything that cures pain other than poppy seeds.

Bleeding - Blood loss due to injury, such as a wound sustained in battle. Severity depends on injury. The best treatment is cobwebs pressed onto the wound.

Poisoning - The case of eating deathberries, poisoned fresh-kill, or a snakebite. The best treatment is yarrow, stinging nettle, and in the case of getting bite by a snake Snake root.