22: the urge~

Sakura: ryuushi is really skilled neh kakashi sensei.

Kakashi: hai.

Sakura: was she this skilled too when we first met.

Kakashi: she was strong. Probably not completely mastered her skills. But still she was strong, she managed to finish a b rank mission with her lead.

Sakura: eh... Soka.

Kakashi: don't think so much about it. You just have to work harder. Ryuushi is a genius dakara.

Sakura: just like itachi huh? No wonder both of them hit off so well.

Kakashi: I guess. So... You guys noticed about the thing right?

Sakura: heh... Hai...

Neji: actually... Pakkun-san kinda told us earlier.

Kakashi: sigh... That pakkun.

Sakura: oh I forgot to tell you something. There are some nerves being cut off. They are pain nerves. If I connect them back... She might feel sudden extreme pain.

" more than that. Its a horrible backlash. " she woke up and held her head " damn... Body feels heavy. I won't be able to move for a few hours. I'll connect the nerves back myself. That aside... What are you guys going to do with me? "

Neji: Kakashi sensei...

Kakashi: bring you back of course. Back to konoha.

Ryuushi: are you sure its ok to trust me? I used to be akatsuki.

Kakashi: its fine.

Neji: ja. Let's at least tie her hands up. In case.

Sakura: eh?!! Well it makes sense... But...

Neji: Kakashi sensei. I don't mean to be rude but you shouldn't let your feelings cloud your judgment. This girl used to be an akatsuki. She's very strong.

Kakashi: I know. But it's not needed. Ropes can't bind her if she wanted to run. If we were here to catch her, I should have brought something like a chakra binder. This way she can't use chakra.

Neji: then...

Kakashi: ryuu ryuu you'll come back with us right?

" .... Well... Ok... " she puts two fingers up. Kakashi laughed " you're still on that? "

Sakura: what? What?

Kakashi passed a 200 yen " paid. Come back to us ryuu ryuu. "

Neji: sigh...
_______________________________

Sakura and ryuushi were having a bath onsen...

Sakura: omae... Kakashi sensei... Suki?

" suki te... Tarinai. Totemo totemo ai da... ( like... Is not enough... Love very very much) " she submerges a little into the water blowing bubbles.

Sakura: soka...

Ryuushi: Kakashi... Gave me what I always wanted.

Sakura blushes " eh... Always... Wanted... "

Ryuushi laughs " you think too much dayo. I lived in loneliness for five years after mama papa died. I was being adopted as a servant on my way to konoha. Finally I got enough strength,killed him and headed to konoha. Warmth... Was something I wanted. "

" Ryuushi... " Sakura hugs her " you have us. "

Ryuushi: sakura...

Sakura: deh? That's only why you love Kakashi sensei?