Chapter One

Chapter One:

You've gotta be kidding me! I thought to myself as I watched my mom and dad go on the Kingda Ka ride at Six Flags. I absolutely HATED rollercoasters. I honestly had no idea as to why my parents even brought me here.

My parents are the most outgoing people that I know. Both in their early '50s they loved to ride rollercoasters, rock climb, and travel. While I, on the other hand, enjoyed staying in and watching TV.

"That was the best Em! I don't see how you could ever hate the feeling!" my dad told me after they had gotten off.

My parents had always tried to get me to go on the rides with them.

"Can we just go now?" I huffed. I still couldn't believe that I was going into my freshman year of college and still had to go places with my parents.

"Not until you ride one ride with us!" my mother says. You've got to be kidding me.

Suddenly an idea sprang to my head.

A to do list so I could make my last truly carefree summer the best one yet.

"I-I'll ride that really tall ride you just went on." I sputtered out.

My mom's hazel eyes widened, "Wait, are you serious?"

I nodded. This could be the first thing I accomplish on the to do list that's containing my thoughts right now.

*******

After the ride I felt like I was in this odd haze. When we went down the 456 foot drop I felt as if my eyes were bulging out of my head and my stomach was in my feet.

This was gonna be one hell of a summer.

To Do List:

1. Ride the Kingda Ka

**************

Venturing into another story I see, Aly? Bad decision. Very bad, because NOW you have to finish it!

Bleh, I had this idea in my head and I just thought, why not? I could enter the Watty Awards, maybe win something.

There are NOT going to be 101 things on the list. There will be more than one thing to do per chapter, this is just the first one she had accomplished, so it gets its own chapter.

Um so 5 votes then next chapter will be up!

xx, badenoughforyou

Song of the chapter: Summer Song- FTSK haha.