chapter 1

Damian POV.
I whimper as I was roughly shoved into a cage. "You can take this faggot back" my old master said as he left stomping away. The bell rang twice meaning he left and someone else walked in, I curled into a ball in the corner. "How may I help u sir?" the pet store owner said as he looked up at the tall man. The stranger looks around before his eyes landed on me "who is that cute neko?" I blushed and look down "that THING? The thing is Damian" he says as he hopped into my cage and grabbed my hair roughly and dragged me in front of the man. Tears filled my eyes and I looked down when the stranger growled "I will take him and no one will harm him or bad mouth him now let him go." The pet store owner let me go and I fell into the strangers arms, I squeaked and try to get out out of his arms but he holds me there tightly. "Heyy kitten I am going to bring you home, don't worry as long as I am living and have this OUTLAW tattoo I will never hurt you or lie to you." I blush and look up at him when he put a collar that is comfy and has spikes on it I smile up at him. He grabs my leash and walks out with me following and not paying. He leads me to a car and sits me in the passenger seat and I fall asleep.