chapter 2

Damian POV.
I groan and move closer to the warmth as someone picks me up. I slowly open my eyes and look up at my master "kitty can u talk??" I shake my head and sign 'no but I taught myself sign language.' He smiles and opens the door and walks in and closes the door and looks at his friends that are sitting on the couch "guys this is Damian he is a neko and he is a slave but he will not be treated like one." All of them nod then the tallest one gets up and slowly walks over to us. He smiles at me and slowly rubs my cat ears "he's so cute and pretty." I blush and purr and look at him 'what is ur name sir??' He looks confused for a second the gasp "ash can he not talk??" Ashley glares at him and holds me closer "no Andy he can't." Ashley stares at the others then Andy "Damian this is Andy, jake, jinxx, and cc" he says and points to each one of them. I wave shyly and hides my face in his neck. CC gets up and almost runs over to us "OMG!!! HE'S SO CUTE!!" I squeak and looks up at Ashley as my cat ears go down. Ashley laughs "don't worry baby he is always loud don't worry I can protect you." CC pouts "I'm not that loud am I guys??" All of them nod that he is and I giggle then blushes and hide my face. Jake grabs cc and drags him to the bunks and jinxx smiles "can I see him ash??" Ashley sits me down and smiles "ya just don't hurt him." I whine and limp over to jinxx and looks at him and squeak as he pulls me into his lap carefully. Jinxx softly pets my ears and I relax and purr and curls into his lap. Ashley picks me up and walks to the room at the back of the bus and sits me on the bed and lays next to me. I curl into him and fall asleep.