1

Time: 9:00am sharp
Setting: River Elementary School

_____________________________

Ashton: (formal, loud) Ok class today we are going to the field to do some reading. Grab three books from your cubbies and line up at the door.

Fletcher: (runs up to Ashton, frustrated, almost ready to cry) can't tie my shoe... m-mommy says its easy. C-cant get da loopie. (sniffling)

Ashton: (bends down, giving the kid a comforting hug) Its alright buddy. (bends down to tie his shoe) Here let me tie your shoe. And then if you promise to not tell anyone I'll give you a treat. But first you've got to turn that frown upside-down. (grabs a small jolly rancher from the basket on his desk, handing it to Fletcher after seeing him grinning) Now run along we have to get going.(grabs keys, standing in front of the line, voice slightly raised but still soft) okay, munchkins follow me in a straight line. (walks backwards, keeping an eye on the kindergarteners, unknowingly bumps into Louis)

Louis: (stumbles back, whispering) ow, Ash. Watch where you're going.

Ashton: (giggles, adjusts flower crown) sorry Lou. Didn't mean to bump into you. (flustered) I was just walking and- and I had to walk backwards causing me to bump into y-you and I still have the children to look aft-

Louis: (shakes head, amused) it's okay mister giggles, no need to get your panties in a knot.

Ashton: (gasps, blushing) Lou you can't just say stuff like that at school. (Scolding) there are little kids here

Louis: (rolls eyes, sassy) whatever you say, ash. (frowns at the time) catch ya later bud, late for class.

Ashton: (grins, waves cutely) okay. Bye, Lou.

____________________________

Yay! 

First chapter is up. Thats Fletcher above.

I hope you like it, I literally wrote at 4 in the morning.

What did you think?

Max!