Chapter 25: Secrets revealed to the guild

Lucy Heartfilia's POV

"Explain it to us, Luce. We can't understand." Natsu commanded.

~FLASHBACK~

I opened my eyes and got shocked that I was still alive. I committed suicide then why am I still alive. Did Wendy revive me? What the hell happened?

"Why am I still alive?" I asked.

"Lu---" Wendy was about to exclaim in delight but I cut her off.

"Shh... Please be quiet, Wendy." I shushed her.

"Ok, Lucy-san. Why would you want me to keep quiet?" Wendy asked. She didn't noticed that there's already tears on her face.

"The guild might hear us." I said.

"Why?" Wendy asked.

"I don't want them to know that I'm still alive." I answered.

"Huh? I don't get it, Lucy-san." Wendy replied.

"You'll soon understand but for now, please tell them that I'm dead and vanished here on Earthland. Also tell them that I wosh them luck in their lives especially to Natsu, 'kay?" I asked.

"I can't do that, Lucy-san. I can't lie to my fellow guild members." Wendy said while crying.

"You can, Wendy. I promise that I'll be back soon. I just need to be stronger. Wait for me." I said.

"I would like to tell you this. I think I revived two persons while I'm saving you, Lucy-san." Wendy informed.

"Okay but I would like you to tell them those words and them read the two letters okay. Farewell, Wendy. See you soon." I then left the infirmary by jumping through the windows.

I didn't care if I would land on feet. All I want to do was to escape the bad happenings of my life and to begin the journey of my life again. I was given my second chance to live. I would never ever make a wrong decision in life. I ran to my apartment, got the things I could bring and ran again to nowhere.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Normal POV

Many understood and realized something in Lucy's story behind her disappearance. Levy, Erza and Juvia went to Lucy to comfort and hug their lost friend.

"I'm very sorry, minna-san. Sorry for not telling you the truth." Lucy apologized.

"Me too, minna-san. I'm very sorry." Wendy apologized and joined the hug.

"It's my fault, Wendy not yours so don't blame yourself." Lucy said.

"Stop it, guys. The important thing here is that Lucy is here. By the way, is Nashi really your daughter?" Erza asked.

"Yes, Nashi is really my daughter. I was pregnant with her when I was 22. We live our lives without her father at her side." Lucy answered, Nashi sat on her lap.

"Ohh... Do you know her father?" Levy asked.

"Uhm... Well, I barely know him. I can't remember anything." Lucy answered.

"Luce, just accept it. I'm her father, our daughter's father." Natsu said, joining them.

"Mommy, is that true? Is my daddy old man my real daddy?" Nashi asked.

"No, Nashi. He's not. Just shut up, Natsu, will you?" Lucy answered.

"I'm telling the truth. Just accept the fact that I am Nashi Dragneel's father. It's pretty obvious with the surname." Natsu said.

"Okay, I admit it. He's her father." Lucy admitted.

"Daddy!" Nashi ran to Natsu and hugged him. Natsu hugged back and carried her.

"So Lucy will never be my love-rival again!" Juvia exlaimed.

Lucy Heartfilia's POV

"Of course! I'll never ever be. And besides, you're married." I said.

"Wait, did we hear that Natsu and Lucy have a child?" Mirajane asked. Uh oh.

"Yes, I heard it. We should go ask Lucy." A guildmember said and they rushed to me.

"Is it true that Natsu is your daughter's father?" Kinana asked.

"Yes... I mean... No." Lucy answered with an annoyed look.

"So Lucy and Natsu team-up is really true." Guildmember 1 said.

"Just like what Mirajane told us." Guildmember 2 replied.

"Brats, listen up! So you already know the story behind Lucy's disappearance. Thank you for telling them the truth. We lost a fellow guildmember and now that she's back, according to we do in our tradition, we should welcome Lucy Heartfilia home and let's celebrate her comeback and also for their identities are revealed. Let's party!" Master said.

I finally revealed my daughter's and my identity. I felt that I have the feeling that I'm not afraid anymore and I feel that I have nothing to hide. I feel free that I can do anything at my will. Thank you, Hikari for everything. Without you, I'll just be forever in the darkness of my past and be a different person than who I was in the past.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
Author's note:

Finally! Exams and projects are over! But I have two more things to do. I have to create my monolouge and to study my lessons. Another quarter in my school years is going to begin, SECOND QUARTER. Please pray for me that I wouldhave high grades in the Distribution of report cards this August. Anyway, sorry that I can't update on the days I promised you. Being a high school student is really hard especially when ypu're still adjusting on the environment. Thank you guys for continuing reading this emotional book of mine. You know what, this book is coming on its end. I'll definitely cry after I finish this. Thanks! Love you all! I'll update soon!

Ⓝⓐⓢⓗⓘ ♡♡♡