#3 / satisfied

writer: punkrocklukehemmings (i love her blog so much?!?!?)

BASICALLY GIVING LUKE A BJ IN THE TOUR BUS

You're nestled up next to your boyfriend in his bunk, drawing invisible shapes across his stomach with your fingers. His chest rises and falls slowly, but you don't know whether or not he's actually asleep.

All the other boys and the rest of the crew had left to go grab something to eat, but the two of you decided to stay behind and nap. Luke's tired from the show last night, especially since you had kept him up even later by being on the phone with your parents (calling every night their time just to check if you were okay).

You listen to him breathe, your ear pressed to his chest and his arm curled around the small of your back. It still feels a little like a dream, being here with him.

You tilt your head up and brush your lips against his jawline, making him flutter his eyes open and smile down at you.

"Hey, babe." He whispers sleepily.

A lump rises in your throat when he looks at you like that, like you are the only person he ever wants to wake up to. It makes you remember how he flew back after doing a show just so he wouldn't miss your prom (even though he was basically falling asleep through all of it), the flowers he sent for every month he was away and how he and the rest of the boys insisted you to tour with them for the summer before school started again.

You kiss his lips this time, starting off slow, and then delving your tongue farther into his mouth. He tastes like coffee and sleep, and you slide your hand down over his shirt. He brings you even closer, pulling you on top of him to straddle his hips.

You steady yourself against his chest, palms running up and down his torso as he moves his lips against yours. They're are perfect, smooth and thin boy-lips that know exactly the places that make you melt. You bite down on his lower lip, pulling out of the kiss for the moment.

"I love having you here."

Your hands continue to roam, traveling downward. You stop at his boxers waistband momentarily, snapping it lightly before he catches your wrist.

"Stop, stop stop."

"Why?" You ask, deferring from inside his clothes to the outside. You stroke him through his boxers and his Adam's apple bobbed as he gulped. "Everyone's gone."

"Well, what if... uh..." He trails off, distracted when you pulled down his shirt collar to suck at the skin of his upper chest, keeping your hand moving on him.

That's when you know you've won.

You roll your eyes, moving your face so you can see his. You push his chest down, and insist, "Just lie back and let me make you cum."

He shuts up at that, playing with his lip ring as you tug his shirt off over his head. You drag your mouth down his bare torso, following its path with the blunt pressure of the nails of your free hand. You feel him shudder under you when you suck at the skin of his hipbone.

You scoot down so that you can get between his legs and press your mouth against him, kissing his package through fabric. You know he likes when you tease him, and when you look up to gauge his reaction, you can tell that he's definitely very appreciative.

"Take your shirt off." He murmurs, with an edge to his voice that sends shocks of pleasure to your core. You pause to do as he asks, pulling your t-shirt off. You aren't wearing a bra, and the colder temperature of the air-conditioned tour bus hits you in a wave.

His pupils are blown wide with lust, lips reddish from kissing and his biting them now, white teeth sneaking out to chew on his bottom lip as he watches you intently. His gaze makes you shiver, goose bumps rising up on your naked chest.

You tug his boxers down, him lifting himself up to help you get them off. You pump him a couple times, his hips thrusting into your hand. A little pre-cum leaks out of him and he seems almost embarrassed, but you just use it to make your hand go smoother over him.

"You're so fucking hot." He mutters, voice strained but somehow magnified in your ears in the small space you share.

You finally wrap your lips around him, and he groans somewhere in the back of his throat. A surge of confidence hits you and you take him farther into your mouth, hollowing out your cheeks.

You want to make this good for him. He is always so sweet to you, never asking for more than you'd be willing to give.

You pull off of him torturously slow at first, and you can tell it's taking a great deal of effort from him not to thrust back up into your mouth already. You lick a stripe up the side of him just with the tip of your tongue, before finally going back and taking him back into your mouth, transitioning to a sluggish rhythm.

He slides his fingers into your hair, tightening his grip and earning himself a muffled moan from you that vibrates around his cock. He exhales sharply, and then unsuccessfully tries to suppress his grunts.

You love to hear him make noise, though, so you start to hum. You look up to catch his gaze, but his eyes are shut so tightly it looks painful.

"Fuck, you're... I love your mouth." He grits out breathlessly, his free hand that's not holding your hair back twisted into the sheets of his bunk. He's gripping them so hard his knuckles are turning white, and they hold tighter when you start to speed up, taking in more of him while still stroking his base with your hand.

You ripple your tongue along the underside of his cock, and it makes his hips buck up suddenly, pushing him to the back of your throat. He pulls back quickly, tilting his head up to look and see if you're okay.

"Sorry!" he gasps quickly.

You smile with your mouth still around him, hoping that he'll get that you accept the apology. The idea of Luke actually fucking your mouth turns you on more than you want to admit, but it's not the time or the place for that now.

You lower your mouth as far as you possibly can now, controlling your breathing and managing go as far as your own hand still on him. He stares down at you with wide, bleary eyes, as you pull off suddenly to suck hard at his tip.

His abs tighten and you can almost feel him getting close, when he squeezes his eyes shut again and throws his head back. His fist closes around your hair as you take him in almost completely, staring up at him and meeting his blue eyes with your own. You bob your head faster and faster as his hips imperceptibly rise to meet your mouth.

His palm slams up against the bunk's ceiling as an attempt to anchor himself, but you keep going, and it's only a few more moments before his stomach tightens and you hear his breath hitch loudly.

"Shit, I'm - "

"Luke! Are you still asleep?!" Ashton's voice yells into the bus.

It rocks with the weight of everyone else walking back on, but before you can stop, Luke bites down on the heel of his hand and cums with a choked groan.

You swallow everything you can, wiping your mouth quickly as he scrambles to cover the two of you with the blanket he'd kicked off sometime during the nap before.

When Michael throws open the curtains, you both stare back at him with guilty eyes, the covers pulled up to your chins.

He looks shiftily at the two of you, and then makes a face.

"You two are gross."

He shuts the curtains, his voice traveling away as he talks to Calum. As soon as Luke looks back at you, you both burst into laughter.

When you settle down, Luke smiles, and kisses you softly. You must taste like him, still.

"I love you." Luke whispers against your lips. He sits up and climbs on top of you, his face covered in a slight sheen of sweat and a satisfied grin. "Now, let me return the favor."

"Luke - !"