Chapter 4

Ishana POV
--At chipotle--
Kian told me to get the food with him for everyone. Connor made face saying take care of yourself. I then go in and they are waiting outside. Kian was doing something at the counter, I can't see what he was doing but I let him be there. He then comes up to me with napkin and said open it in private. Winks then goes away. I tell Connor I need to use the bathroom so I went with the napkin in my back pocket. I go in one of the stall and open the note and it said:
"Come to my room when everyone's asleep, or you won't see Connor happy"
I got scared by the note. What was he gonna do with him, and I don't want him to get hurt by anyone because I love him. I almost cried by just looking at the note. I go outside and just give him a fake smile. Then finish our food and go home.

--At home--
I went to take nap and when I woke up it was 4:30 PM. I knew what he was gonna do tonight with me. I'm a virgin and I don't wanna lose my virginity to that asshole. So I have to fuck Connor today before I go to his room. I had a plan so I told Connor I need to go somewhere and I left to get the items.

Connor POV
Idk what Ishana is up to but I'm sure it will turn out something great. Well I know I have to get back planning the dinner for tonight.

Ishana POV
I went to the store and got the things I needed tonight. I came home and Connor was making dinner. I reminded him that I'm not gonna eat meat. He said "I know". Later he served the dinner and we talked about how our day was and about the movie. After we were done I whispered to Connor to come upstairs after he is done with the dishes. He had confuse look but he said ok. Well now I'm set. I had so much time because the boys normally go to bed around 1 or 2 in the morning.