°| 17 | Special A

^Listen to the opening song. So cuuuute <3

Fourth commenter gets a dedication. Thank youuu!! :)

English Anime name: Special A

Japanese Anime name: スペシャル・エー (Special A Class)

Number of seasons: 1

Number of episodes: 24

Genres: Comedy, Romance, Shoujo, School

MAL ranking: #752

MyAnimeList.net rating: 8/10

My rating(out of 10): 10/10

Synopsis: Hikari Hanazo has always been second to Kei Takishima. When they were six years old, their pro-wrestling loving fathers introduced them to each other. Assuming that she was the best in wrestling, young Hikari challenged Kei to a wrestling match only to be thoroughly defeated by him.

Ever since that fateful incident, Hikari swore to beat Kei in school grades, sporting events-anything. To do this, she had enrolled in the same school as Kei since elementary. Now she attends Hakusenkan, an ultra elite school, that school, that costs her carpenter father a lot of money.
Hikari and Kei are the top two students in the school, with Kei holding firmly to that number one position. While Hikari considers Kei to be a rival and an important friend, she is completely unaware that Kei loves her. The story primarily focuses on Hikari and her constant attempts to defeat her one and only rival, Kei, and how she finds love in their rivalry.

Personal opinion: Delightful anime. From the very start you are drawn in. Hikari is not the usual clumsy, slightly dumb, female protagonist. She's a warrior basically. Learning the art of wrestling from a young age, she defeated everyone. Then she meets Kei and he is the first to defeat her. Her mission in life becomes defeating Kei in every aspect of life. Hands down! I love this show. I'm a connoisseur of great shoujo anime and this definitely makes my list. You will be sucked into the hilarious cuteness of the show. Just watch it. I promise you wont regret it. The ending was perfect, gives me the feels every time. :')

Don't forget to
Vote✔
Comment✔
Follow✔
And add to library for more frequent updates! :)

*************
~ⓗⓐⓝⓐ ⓙⓔⓛⓛⓨ &
~ⓝⓐⓢⓗ_ⓔⓕⓡⓞⓝ