Chapter 4- The Job Gets Put on Hold

Mira's Pov-
Once the man said he was going to take me, Lucy and Levy. I panicked, I didn't know how strong this man was! Laxus didn't care, he ran straight for the man and punched him in the face. The man staggered backwards, he started laughing crazily.
"Mira, stay on your toes!" Laxus said as the man lunged out at him. He hit Laxus in the stomach, and ran straight towards me. I panicked and started to morph into a gazelle.
Crap! I thought.
Once I fully morphed, I decided I could fight in this form also. I knew what to do. Quickly I morphed to a bat and flew in the air. Then I went into my demon form.
The man gasped, I don't think he knew he was dealing with Satin-Soul Mira. He ran off, and I went back to my regular, everyday, form.
"Nice job, Mira!" Laxus said. "I think he shat himself!" He started laughing.
God, I thought, I love his laugh!
It takes a lot to make Laxus laugh and since he's laughing freely, maybe that means he likes me!
-
-
-
-
We got back to the guild and I put away the groceries and was about to head back to serving people when Laxus walked up to me.
"Hey Mira, can I have some pancakes?" He said. It was lunch time, and he wanted pancakes?!
"Sure, can I make them in about 10 minutes? Pancakes sound good." He nodded, and I went back to serving my guild mates. Lucy and Natsu grabbed a quick lunch. Well Lucy was quick Natsu took 10 minutes to eat everything I could think of cooking for him. They left chatting happily. Levy and Gajeel came up. Levy grabbed a granola bar, and made Gajeel some Iron. It was cute. Finally 10 minutes passed and then I made pancakes for myself and Laxus.
"Thanks Mira, I've always loved you-your pancakes! Yeah your pancakes!" He chuckled nervously. O-Kay then! "Wait! Will you eat with me?" He asked in THE cutest manor EVER!
"Of course!" I flashed him an award-winning smile. We are pancakes and talked for a long time.
-----
Okay this was a MiraXus chapter because I can 😎 Anyway I updated early I'm still camping with my friend I think I'm going home tomorrow. I will update on Monday. Hope you guys like, comment, and share! Also if you have a friend that likes Fairy Tail and ships these couples. Could you guys get my story out? I wanna try getting my story out there! If you do, comment that you did and I will follow you and give you a shout-out! Thanks so much guys!
-ZS357