Chapter 5: Mal's Pov

*SPONGEBOD NAIRORATER VOICE* 24 hours later....

I wake up with Evie and Venessa looking down on me, their faces inches away from mine.

''AAHH!!!'' I jump up suddenly which causes our heads to bunk. They scared the living evil out of me!

''Ow,'' moans Evie.

''Double ow,'' Venessa says.

''Sorry but if you have your faces that close to mine, someone's head is gonna get hurt.''

They nod and hand me a stake of clothes for me today. Comeback boots, black ripped tights with black shorts over that, a black tank top with a purple, lace blouse over with a green heart on the back and a black leather jacket. Evie says that Fairy Godmother is going to make an speech infront of the school.

''It is going to be about the 'incident' in class and one other thing that remands unknown,'' she says. I nod. I don't really want to talk about the death threat and the injury but I guess I will have to hear about it from the Fairy Godmother's point of view. We all meet up with the gang. Imeadiatly the boys gossip about sport tryouts and the girls go on and on about boys and clothes and God knows what else. About three wrong turns and ten minutes of being bored we finally arrive at the auditourium. With five minutes to spare. We find our seats and end up talking about the wand.

''How in Auradon's name are we gonna steal it? Because last time it didn't go well. I am talking about you Jay,'' says Uni. ''Yeah! You should be glad I didn't turn you to stone on the spot,'' yells\ whispers Madrone. We all give death glares to Jay as the speech starts.

''Hello students,'' the Fairy Godmother starts. ''Yesterday there has been a death threat to one of the students from the Isle, Mal. She was also abused.'' All eyes find me in the crowd and I straiten up in discomfort. ''It was completely unnessasary. And anyone that does that again to any of the students will be exspelled. The same goes for the staff and student body. Mal. I am so sorry that this happened to you. And I can tell you something like this will never happen to you again. And if it does you will be in good hands.'' I nod. ''Good. And now for my other anoucement. There will be a talent show this weekend. All the kings and queens will come over to the campus to see us preform. The children from the isle, the performance is mandatory for you to be apart in. But if you truly don't want to you don't have to. That is all for today. Thank you.'' As we all make our way out of the room we hear the popular kids talking so we decide to listen.

''Well I hope that all the kids from the isle do preform. Then they will just make a fool of themselves. It will be hilarious,'' says Audery. God she is getting on my last nerve. And it's about to snap. ''I don't know. Maybe they might be good at something. Who knows maybe that Venssa girl is good at fashion or something. But the real surprise is gonna be Mal. She seems so... to her self,'' says a girl. ''I agree. Mal seems so quiet and independent,'' says Ben. The bell rings and we all head to goodness class. Or barf in my mouth class. Taught be the one and only Fairy Godmother. We take our seats and Ms. Godmother jumps into the lesson.

''You guys will have a test. Mostly because I have to see what I am dealing with.'' She starts to pass out the test. This is what I answer.

1. You are given a crying baby. You__

a. Curse it. b. Lock it in a tower. c. Give it a bottle.

Answer: Give it a bottle.

2. You find a bottle of poisen. You__

a. Put it in the kings wine. b. Paint it on an apple. c. Turn it over to the proper athouities.

Answer: Turn it over to the proper athouities.

Then there was a lot of stupid questions. It was easy to answer, just pick the ones that sound like no fun. Finally after forty-five minutes of stupid questions and answers we can go to lunch. We go outside and I have to go to my locker to get books. I know which locker is mine because I spay painted mine with the 'Long Live Evil' sign. I can over hear Audery and her minions talking. Apparently Chad sees me cuz he says, ''Those kids are trouble.'' I ingnore them but what them to know that I can hear them so I quickly grab my stuff and slam my locker shut and walk away as quickly as I can. I see the gang and walk over to them. I slup down and ieadiatly say,'' A couple of us need to be in the talent show. Show them what there messing with. But no magic.''

''But what are we going to do?'' asks Venessa. I hear a squile as a girl, I think Jane, walks by to the bathroom. ''Hold that thought.'' I follow Jane into the bathroom and when she sees me she freezes. Perfect.

''Hi, your Jane, right? I've always loved that name. Jane,'' I say. ''Yeah, it's a good name,'' she mutters. She tries to walk away but I stop her by yelling ''Stop!'' She looks at me like I'm crazy. ''I was just hoping to make a friend. But you have all the friends you need, huh?''

''Hardly. You have great hair,'' She says. ''I have just the thing for that,'' I tell her. I get my spell book that I always keep with me and find the spell that will help. ''I have the perfect thing for that. 'Beware forsware, replace the old with new hair.'' Her short bob cut turns long and curly.  She looks in the mirror. ''Wow. I have no words. Wow. Thank you,'' she says. She turns on me. ''Do my nose,'' she begs while tapping the book rapidly. ''Sorry I cant do really big magic. Not like your mom and her wand. With one swoosh from that thing you could have any featurs you want,'' I tell her. I got her wrapped right around my finger. And it's a perfect fit. ''Mom doesn't believe in the magic from wands anymore. She believes in the magic from the books. Not spell books history and math books,'' Jane tells me. ''But that isn't fare. She redid Cinderella, who wasn't even her real daughter. Doesn't she love you?'' I ask her. ''Of course she does. In her own way,'' she says sadly. ''That's the face! Then look like your heart is about to break. Like this,'' I say and start to act all sad, ''Oh mother, I just can't understand why you can't make me beautiful too.'' ''You really think that would work?'' she asks. ''Yep. That's what ol' Cindy did ad your mom bibbidy bobbidy boo'd the living daylights out of her. And if your mom decides to break out the old wand, invite me,'' I say. ''If I can convince my mom you're so there,'' she tells me. ''Bye.'' I wave goodbye and head out of the bathroom. I go back to the gang.

''Thought of anything yet?'' They shake their heads. ''None of us have any talents besides Evie and the boys. And their talents we can't show,'' Venessa. ''Oh, Madrone got these type of contacts. She can look some one in the eye without the sunglasses,'' says Uni. ''Where is she?'' I ask. ''Here I am.'' I turn around to see Madrone. She looks really pretty without sunglasses. She has stone hard grey eyes. She is beautiful. ''Wow Madrone. You look beautiful,'' I tell her. ''Thanks. My nose doesn't sweat. My face feels free,'' she tells us. ''Uh okay now what are we going to do for the talent show?'' We all think about this for a few minutes. '' How about me and Mal sing a duet while Madrone plays the piano,'' suggests Evie. I don't really like to sing in front of people. ''But I cant sing,'' I tell her. ''Yes you can I've heard you,'' she tells me. ''Ugh fine.'' ''Yay,'' she screams. This weekend my life is going to end.