Chapter 12

Ahalieia

"I WANT TO GO TO CHUCK E. CHEESE!" Daiana screamed again.

"If I take yo spoiled little ass to Chuck E. Cheese will you shut the hell up!" I yelled back.

"Yep." She squealed.

"Come on Dallas lets go find a pretty outfit." Daiana said.

She grabbed Dallas hand and led him upstairs. When they got to the last step Dallas turned his head to me and mouthed "help me." I laughed and went in my room and got dressed. I put on a Black shirt that say's "Aye he's mine" because Dallas was wearing one that said "Aye she's mine." I pulled on some black sweatpants and some concords. I grabbed my keys and crossover bag then walked downstairs.

Dallas was waiting at the door with Daiana. She was wearing black skinny Jeans with a purple shirt that said "My sister looks better than yours" and sparkly Toms.

"Will you come on!" Daiana yelled.

She walked over to me and grabbed my hand then led me to the door.

"Lock the door and come on because ain't nobody got time to be waiting on you pretty boy!" Daiana said to Dallas.

"Well then." Dallas murmured.

A couple of minutes later we pulled up to Chuck E. Cheese. Daiana ran out the car and into the building. Dallas and I got out the car.

"Don't worry babe just have a good time ok." Dallas said to me then interlocked our hands.

We walked in and paid for some pizza. I gave Daiana and Dallas some tokens and they went off and played. I sat down watching from a distance when I saw Dallas arguing with some boy. I got up and walked over to see what was going on.

"You cheated!" The little boy yelled.

"No I didn't!" Dallas yelled back.

"Yes you did! It's not fair! Your bigger than me!" The boy screamed.

"Damn right I am! I'm bigger than you in height and my dic-" Before Dallas could finish his sentence I put my hand over his mouth and pulled him back over to our table.

"I've got more tokens than you and more balls than you'll ever have!" The kid yelled from a distance.

"I fight kid's!" Dallas yelled back.

"Daniel Dallas Johnson the third!" I yelled.

"He started it!" Dallas said crossing his arms over his chest.

Just then Daiana had ran up and grabbed Dallas's hand.

"Come on Dallas Chuckie is here!" Daiana exclaimed.

"Um why don't you take Ahalieia with you." Dallas said nervously.

"You both can come!" Daiana said impatiently

"Ana I really don't want to." Dallas said.

"You're scared of Chuckie aren't you!" I exclaimed.

"Omg Dallas! I'm five and even I know that Chuckie isn't real! You need to get you're life together!" Daiana said walking off.

"Damn. Do you need some Ice for that burn. She ain't even use one "W" the whole time." I said laughing.

"Man shutup okay! I have my reasons not to like Chuckie!" Dallas said.

"Oh yeah. What is it?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"It all started 10 years ago. It was my 7th birthday party and my mom decided we'd spend it at Chuck E. Cheese. When Chuckie came out I was excited to see him until he started flirting with my mama! He kept touching her and she smiled but I knew deep inside she didn't like it." He exclaimed looking off into the distance.