32- Hits And Tears

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- Dr. Seuss

***

Phil wakes up the next day feeling uncomfortably damp yet well rested. His eyes open and he giggles when looking up at a sleeping Dan. Drool is hanging from the side of his mouth and a double chin is most certainly showing, but it's cute non the less.

The church boy blushes when remembering yesterday's events at the lake, the happiness he felt and how incredible that experience was.

He can see why so many people make a big deal out of sexual contact. Although, he's going to wait a while until they do something like that again. Maybe.

Phil rubs his eyes and sits up carefully so he doesn't wake Dan, smiling when seeing he's in Dan's house and in his room.
He decides that he'll maybe pick up the last few things from his fathers house today and also visit PJ, Chris and Emma- hopefully Louise too if possible.

They still haven't properly thanked them for all the helped and some of his stuff is still at PJ's anyway. Phil doesn't quite know how he's going to thank PJ for letting him stay at his house, he needs to do more than just a 'thank you'. He'll figure it out later.

"Do you know what fucking time it is?" Dan mutters beside the church boy, his face then squished into the pillow to block out the small beams of sun hitting his face.

Phil grins and bounces excitedly around to face his boyfriend. "It's twelve, Danny."

"That's too early, dude!"

Phil rolls his eyes and flicks the back of Dan's neck before getting up properly and walking over to Dan's drawers. He searches through and takes out a plaid shirt with jeans, accompanied with borrowed boxers.

A wolf whistle makes Phil turn back around, shaking his head at seeing Dan watching him and laying in a model pose, Dan licking his lips and winking in what's supposed to be suggestively. It only makes the church boy laugh before turning back around and pulling his boxers off, swapping them for Dan's.

"Wow okay, didn't need that full show." Dan exclaims playfully.

"As if you'd complain about seeing me naked."

"Who would?"

Both boys laugh and that's when Dan actually gets up, stretching out his limbs and humming when his arms click.

"Pass me my jeans and a t-shirt." Dan requests sleepily, yawning.

Phil's amazed at how tired Dan is, considering he wasn't the one to actually pass out yesterday. But then again, he's probably used to pleasing people and doing stuff like that.
Phil swallows thickly at the thought and tried to ignore the aching pain of Dan with someone else. He doesn't ever want to lose his little sinner.

After Phil throws some clothes at Dan, he finishes buttoning up his own shirt and grabbing a hair brush, sorting out his mop of hair that needs cutting really.

He hears Dan groan and glances over to see him fussing with the waves in his hair. Phil's breath hitches at the wondrous sight. His hair looks adorable.

Dan spots Phil staring at him and frowns, throwing a pillow at the boy. "Stop looking at it, it's hideous!" He whines.

"What?! You genuinely think that?" Phil questions in shock.

"Duh! Look at it, I'm like a fucking hobbit."

"A cute hobbit."

Dan rolls his eyes and turns his straighteners on, pulling his shirt over his head before licking his chapped lips and leaning back against the wall.