Abe x Mihashi ♡

I recommend to watch the video on YouTube just in case you can't hear/see it, Watch "Abe & Mihashi | Please don't leave me AMV" on YouTube - https://youtu.be/rOn26yyVn88. Now on with the one-shot~

Abe' POV.
'I don't like it' I thought as I saw Mihashi and Tajima stretching together but, I don't see way I'm so upset about it they always stretch together... then what's so different about today? But I also know that I'm not the only one like this, I think Hanai is thinking the same thing. "Mihashi! come over here, you had enough time for stretching" I shouted at him and, as a result he jumped up and shook his head up and down in a inhuman speed. That's mihashi for you. As my pitc- I mean mihashi started to walk to the mount, time for practice.
Time skip~
After practice cuz I'm lazy~

Abe' POV.
As practice was over, everyone did their is normal routine. As everyone left to go home, I was the last one there. So I thought. But then I heard something hit a fence so, I decided to check it out. As I got closer I saw... Mihashi!?! Mihashi was pitching!, After all the hard work he already did in practice! And I also remember telling him not to practice to much!
'Has he been doing this everyday? He can injure himself like that, baka!' I thought, but got out of it because I heard a mumbled?
"I... I got to... to pitch
f-faster for... for Abe-kun!" Mihashi mumbled out of breath. 'Stupid, you don't need to pitch faster you're perfect just the way you are!' I thought as I was storming to Mihashi, "Mihashi what the hell are you doing, pitching after practice when I told you not too!?!" I scolded him. As he started to shake and shrink? 'Maybe that's why he's scared of me, I get mad at him to much...' I thought as I saw him "...I-I'm... s-sorry... A-Abe-kun..." Mihashi said shivering '...why...' "no... I'm sorry Mihashi, I didn't mean to yell at you... just... I just don't want you to get hurt..." I said as I have my hand on his head. '...it's soft...' "A-Abe-kun isn't... mad?" Mihashi asked "no mihashi I'm not mad" I said back with soft eyes as I looked at him. '...Such beautiful eyes...' "I'm... sorry I didn't.. mean to disobey you... Abe-kun but... but Tajima-kun said... maybe if I... I pitch faster... you'll... you'll pay attention... to... to me
m-more..." Mihashi said to me, staring at me with those beautiful eyes. 'idiot I do pay attention, stupid Tajima!"
" Mihashi I do pay attention, everyday I do, but you always hang out with Tajima so I thought... that you didn't like me..." I said looking down to the ground seeing how interested it looks right now. "I thought that maybe... you wanted Tajima to catch for you instead of me... but... When you gained confidence when I was the one catching I...
... felt happy." I said still looking at the ground.
"A-Abe-kun... I... I like you!
'...you do...?' "...Takaya..." I said looking at him,
"W-What?" Mihashi asked also staring at me. "Call me Takaya" I said again repeating myself. "O-Okay... but in return... you have to... to call me Ren" Mihashi said back with a smile. '...so kawaii...' "deal!" I said with a grin. "S-So Takaya-kun a-are we... we dat-" I cut Miha- I mean Ren off, by finishing off his sentence " yes, Ren we are dating but to make it official... Mihashi Ren, well you be my boyfriend?" I asked looking at him "Y-Yes, Takaya-kun!" Ren said with glee. Then Ren felt something on his lips it was soft, then realized Takaya was kissing him and decided to return the kiss, so it turned into a full out make out session. As it was happening they both thought the same thing 'best day ever'
^.~
But what they didn't know was that... Tajima and Hanai where watching the whole time. "Told yea, Hanai pay up!" Said a grining Tajima "F-Fine" said a blushing Hanai handing Tajima the money.
#~#
That's about 710 word for the story; sorry if it was short, I promise I well make a longer one! Love yea guys~ stay yaoi my friends~ ^.~
  M. Misaki~