Tajima x Mihashi

For @killjoys_dont_die XD

3rd POV.
"Hey Ren~ let go the pool!" Said Tajima putting a arm around his boyfriend's shoulder.
"Okay, Yuu-kun!" Mihashi replied back to his boyfriend as he had a dust of pink on his cheeks like always.
"Cool, come on let's go invite the other's!" Said Tajima with a huge smile on his face, as he let go of Mihashi and ran to the team.

Beautiful time skip
To the yaoi action~

(As Tajima thrusted into Mihashi as they were in the locker room... just kidding were not in that chapter yet...) As everyone was now at the pool, the first one in was of course Tajima since Tajima always had a habit of taking off his cloths, well at lest he wasn't skinny dipping. As everyone was changing into their trunks, Tajima was always staring at Mihashi. 'Look at that beautiful majestic creature' thought Tajima as he keep on staring. As everyone was know in the pool messing around having a good time, a phone rang it was Abe's phone. When he answered he went pale, then said goodbye, then looked at everyone "My cousin is coming" Abe said in a stressed voice. "What's so wrong with that?" Sakaeguchi ask, "she's annoying!" Abe said back jumping back in the pool. "What's her name?" Izumi asked facing Abe, "Aki" Abe replied back in a looking annoyed. "Guys I think that's enough questions for Abe, will meet her when she gets here" Oki said trying to calm everyone down. Not too long after Aki came threw the gate for the pool, "Takaya-kun!" Aki screamed/yelled jumping in the pool to hug Abe, while that was happening everybody just looked at them in surprised. "oh, sorry were are my manners," Aki started getting out of the pool all wet, "my name is Aki, nice to met you" she said as she bowed.

Time skip~

After all the commotion calmed down, everyone went to go eat at a restaurant, and since they left the pool Aki never left Mihashi's side which made Tajima pissed. As they were at the restaurant Mihashi sat next to Aki, more like force by Aki while Tajima watched them in a distance from the restaurant. As everyone was waiting on their food, Aki decided to ask Mihashi a couple of questions. "So Mihashi, do you have a girlfriend?" Aki asked while looking at him and of course Tajima herd this, "N-No, I don't..." Mihashi replied getting nervous, but on the other side Tajima was furious. "Oh, okay then... can I be your girlfriend?" Aki asked hugging Mihashi's arm,
"No..." replied Mihashi looking the other way kind of annoyed with the question. Then the other hand Tajima was happy he said no, and Aki was in tears. "W-Why... not?!?" Aki said screaming as well as crying catching the whole team's attention. "Because I already have someone..." Mihashi said still looking the other way, "but.. you said you don't have a girlfriend..." Aki sniffled out. "I... don't have a girlfriend... I have a boyfriend" Replied Mihashi looking at the table, realized everybody was looking at them. "Y-You're just... just like Abe!" Aki said screaming off running out the door. As that happened Tajima stood up were he was sitting and went to Mihashi, "let's go" was all Tajima said as he grabbed Mihashi's hand and pulled him outside. Once they were outside they went for a little walk, "Yuu-kun, is mad at me?" Mihashi asked looking to the side. "No Ren, I'm not mad, just next time when someone asked you if you have a girlfriend just say you have a boyfriend and that it's me" Tajima said looking straight ahead. "O-Okay, Yuu-kun!" Mihashi replied, at the end of the walk they ended up in a empty park. All of a sudden Mihashi was pulled down to the ground, and Tajima was on top of him. "You know, it's not nice to tease people" Tajima said smirking down at Mihashi. "W-Wha-" Mihashi tried to say but cut of by Tajima, " I've been watching you from a distance, and I wanted to tear your asshole apart" Tajima says as he leans do to peck Mihashi's lips, "let's get this started, shall we..."

!_!

713 words for this story, sorry if it was confusing. Also Aki is my OC so don't get confused. Stay yaoi my friends~

M. Misaki~