Part 2

"Guys I'm scared!" Says Kenzie, grabbing Lucas' hand.
"Bawk bawk!" Jojo mimics.
"Jojo." Kalani says. "Stop."
"Fine, but you people take out all the fun in life." Jojo ran into the house. The lights go out and they hear JoJo scream. The lights came back on and Jojo was no where to be found.
Lucas and Mackenzie looked at each other and turned around to look at Kalani, but she was gone.
"Lucas." Kenzie whispers, tears welling up in her eyes. Lucas embraces her in a hug, and Kenzie sobs on his shoulder.
"Stop the crying and come with me." A voice says.
They turn around, not letting go of each other.
"Follow me." The person says. They walk down the hallways and down the stairs.
"Get in." The person says.
Kenzie and Lucas obey.
"Kenzie, if we die, I just want you to know... I love you." Says Lucas.
"I love you too." Says Kenzie.
They kiss, and then Kenzie pulls away.
"I have an idea!" She says. She pulls put her phone and dials 911. "Hello, we've been abducted and we are trapped in the basement in the old house on Frazier Street!" Mackenzie yells into the phone.
"Was that a phone call?!" The abducter storms in. "Let's go."
He forces them into a car, and they drive off.
----------
When the police get to the house, the kids are gone. They have never been seen since then.
THE END.