my bully

I woke up really early thinking how my first day of school was gonna be.
I went to the bathroom and tooked a bath with warm water 10minutes later I finished and I dresses,my outfit for today was a white shirt,skinny jeans,and vans oh and I I curled my hair and put it on a tail.I thought I looked cute.
I went down stairs to eat breakfast I wasn't really hungry because I was super nervous,so I just eat a chocolate bar and milk. When I finishes eaten I went upstairs and brushed my teeth.
When I got to the car I was ready to go,I was happy but nervous cuz it was my new school I was going to.

Are you OK honey"my mom said

Yeah I'm OK I'm just nervous that's all"I said

Don't be is gonna be great you'll see"my mom said smiling at me

Thanks mom well I better keep going I'll see you later bye mom"

Bye sweety"she said

When I got in the school it was huge and pretty sike it was bad really bad.when I was walking I stopped for a minute and saw an angel with brownish hair and brown eyes wow his lips looked kissable.

Oh look guys the new girl is here and she is staring like a bitch"he said

everybody stared laughing and my face turned from a smile to a serious face.

Glad u are here my name is Cameron Dallas and you will do what i say because if u don't me and my friends are gonna make sure you do" Cameron said with a smile on his face

Make me" I said

Guys lets teach her about attitude"he said with a serious face

Soon they all stared pulling my hair and kicking me. I was crying so bad it really hurt.

Then Cameron came and slaped me in my face.

Next time don't answer back to me because we don't play around" Cameron said laughing

When I saw him I thought he was an angel but when I stared to know him my thoughts changed know I think he's a devil.

My first day is super bad and not good like mom told me it would be.

Ring, ring" the Bell ringed

It was time to go to class.when I finally found my class I I entered and I saw Cameron my bully in my class. this day is the worst.

Are you the new girl"the teacher said

Yes I am ms.....

Oh sorry my name is ms.Smith

OK thanks ms Smith my name is (y/n)

OK nice to meet you, you may seat next to mr.Dallas"she said nicely smiling at me

Nooo"I said in my head but I just had to seat next to him.

When I sat next to him he just looked at me and looked at my legs and the rest of my body andbwhenbi saw him looking at me I turned around and ignore him.

Hey whats your name?" Cameron said

I just kept ignoring him and when the teacher turned around to write on the board he pulled my hair and did not stop pulling it.

When I talk to you,you better answer back, understand?

Yes I do understand"I said with a mad face.

Good girl,so what's your name?"he said with a smirk on his face

I'm (y/n)" I said

Great name to bad is on you"he said laughing

Minutes later the Bell ringed wich it was bad because Cameron and his group of boys (him,Nash,Aaron,Shawn, Carter,the jacks,and matthew.) Where gonna bother me and bully me.

When I saw them at the hall I pretended I did not see them and stared to walk fast to the restroom but when I heard Carter tell Cameron I was over there walking Cameron told me to stop. What could I do nothing but stopping because I had to obey cameron.

Where do you think you are going Bitch?"Nash said

I was gonna go to the restroom"I said scared

But why,I mean we wanna have fun with you"Cameron said

But I don't I don't want you or your group to bully me again."I said

Sorry but if we stop how is it gonna be fun, huh?"cameron said smiling at me

I don't know why don't you find another girl and bully her?"I said

Because I don't want too besides you are new and we have to welcome you"he stared laughing

Leave me alone now Cameron"I said screaming at him

Nope and what did I said about talking like that to me"he said with a serious face

Do you mean about attitude"I said with a wtf face.

Yeah"he said

Well you said to talk nicely to you"

Yeah and what do u have to say about that?"he asked me

Sorry Cameron"I said

Well I could forgive you but I don't think that's enough, boys lets have fun with her.he said

Cameron pushed me and I fell then all the boys stared hitting me and pulling my hair.

Some second past and they finally stopped wich it was a good thing I hated Cameron so much but tbh he was still hit tho.

We are gonna do that when we want and you better respond nicely OK?" He said

Yes Cameron I understand"I said crying on the floor

Let's go boys and find some girls to be with u know what I mean"Cameron said laughing

OK"one of the boys said

Wow I did not know those boys slept with girls they are just fucking nasty.

All my body hurt but I had to stand up and when I did I called my mom to pick me up because I was scared.

When my mom answers the phone I told her to pick me up and she asked why but I did not wanted to tell her nothing because I was afraid Cameron and his group where gonna hurt me more.so I told her I her my head was hurting so bad.

When I got home I tooked a bath and put make up on so my mom did not see the slap Cameron did to me in the morning. So when I was done I puted my pijamas on, I was wearing a pink shirt and blue confy,soft shorts and went to sleep.