Part 1

When K was in deep need for someone to talk to, a sudden text came to her from L, who is not even a close friend, just someone she met once couple of years ago at the airport and he was helping her with her heavy luggage.

It was 2012 when K was having a huge argument with the boarding lady at Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. She was traveling home when the lady at the boarding counter refused to check all her bags saying she exceeded the weight limit. When L noticed the problem he called over for K

"Miss, excuse me.." he shouted

she looked back at him to find a middle sized guy, brown hair. He was wearing dark blue jeans and a white plain T-shirt.

"Yes" replied K

"Am a solo traveler with just a carry-on handbag. want to fix this easily by checking some of your luggage with me?"

"Seriously?" she asked in a sort of amazed, surprised tune

"Seriously" replied L

It wasn't weird for him at all, he is used to helping people and for people helping him in return, But for her it was new, someone offering her help was kind of not a common thing for her. specially when he handed her the bag label and left, just like that without even asking to know her name or trying to communicate with her any further. He didn't flirt or even gave her a check up look as most of the guys do to her. She is used for guys hitting on her all the time, she knows she got the body for that. Bit of a short girl, late 20's; brunet with short hair and detailed body.

Flights from Paris to Home usually take around 5 hours, so within the middle of the flight she decided she needed to find that guy who all she know's his name was L, and not because he told her, but it's written on the label of the bag he voluntarily asked to carry.

"Hey there" she said, " aren't you afraid it's drugs or any forbidden item? that you agreed to carry with you?"

"are they" he replied smiling

"maybe"

"then I would suffer the consciences then" he replied with a smile

"am K by the way"

they had a sweet chat on the plane and she gave him her Facebook name to add her later when they land. For her surprise he never attempted to ask for any personal information about her, nor did he try to talk in any personal issue of him; they just had a regular chat then she returned again to her seat. When they landed she picked her luggage and looked for him but he had already left. A day later she found his friend request on Facebook, she kept looking for it ever since they landed but he waited a complete day before he even added her.

Ever since she started to send him every once in a while and he would reply; they became friend, they didn't chat daily but every one in a while he would text her just to make sure she is ok and so.

On a day K was very down; she just had a huge fight with her fiancé who she got engaged to just few weeks ago. she was very down and felt the world was falling over her head. She had already talked to her best friend who told her "K, I told you dozen of times you rushed into this. He is not fit to you, and you should have never been with him in the 1st place. the guy is a control freak."

She couldn't go to her family since simply she got engaged against the will of her family. So she was pushed by all ways to break up with him. Although she really loved him yet she just didn't have the power to go through with no one supporting her. So when L texted her telling her that he just dreamt of her falling into a water well and kept looking for a way up while whenever rock she hold on to climb falls, she asked him to call her immediately. He told her he wanted to in the 1st place but since it was kind of late he feared to call not to wake her up, when she looked at the timing he sent her it was after eleven by 11 minutes; she called him.

"L, how did you know?" she asked in a hysterical way

"knows what?"

"I can't talk now, please I need to meet you urgently"

It's her 1st time to feel someone felt her pain, so she asked him to meet directly, probably the 1st time they meet ever since the Paris flight. for sure he agreed to meet her without hesitation....